Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
I knew he was an elf
When will they get together
Gabby chapter 69 . 7/2
Please update this book is amazing.
North of the North chapter 69 . 6/6
Will you please please update your wonderful story? :D
nessiesmith2012 chapter 69 . 6/6
Urg its so frustrating how slow paced this is because its so good and its already over and unfinished! Love the story, do wish there was either time skips or more paced out with the drama. Because weirdly this was a slow paced (for the main events) but fast paced (for the side drama) Please continue and update!
Purrs Fragrantly chapter 1 . 5/9
Purrs Fragrantly I Did (anagram)
Harry flicked his wand & sliced off Draco's tiny dick. Another flick and the slimly todger was transfigured into a string of sausages - & propelled up Malfoy's leaking butthole, to disappear completely!
"That's the ONLY way I'm ever gonna stick anything up YOUR arse Blondie!" Harry snarled.
"Now THAT'S the way to do it!" Dobby cackled with glee & brought his hammer down on his whimpering former Master's head once again...

Forty years later a disheveled Malfoy finally managed to obliviate every stupid fanfiction drarry reader on the planet and could commit cowardly suicide in peace.

Can't believe this piece if crap has been recommended on Facebook. Shows how stupid some of the posters/drarry writers actually are.
anthea tronchard step chapter 69 . 5/8
If I were you I would let thing as simple as possible. Dumbledore is an ass but not as much. I would think Dumb like you portrait him in the beginning - like a delusional old man who thinks he knows the best.
also, you can stir some problems - ron is in pansy body so Hermione can brew her potion and administrate it to Ron and so you can stir problems this way. why complicate things if you have a good story? so I think you could redo the last 15 chapters or let things stay this way but without Dumbledore so so so.
tikymim chapter 69 . 4/25
need an update this story is great
demi-wizard girl17 chapter 69 . 4/24
I absolutely loved it, can't wait for the next update!
Mianna chapter 39 . 4/11
Hermione is going to do the same thing to Draco and Harry that Lucius and Severus's fathers did to them!
This chapter was very good though.
Mianna chapter 32 . 4/11
What type of magical being is Harry? I hope it something interesting. This chapter was wonderful! I really liked it.
Mianna chapter 17 . 4/10
I hoped it was snape! This chapter was great.
Milana chapter 14 . 4/10
This chapter was great, I loved it!
Annabethsgirl chapter 69 . 4/10
This is a really interesting and amazing story. It's engaging and fun to read.

I see though, that it hasn't been updated in several years.

Will you be continuing this story?

If so, I would love to know if/when it's updated.
He who rules the sea chapter 69 . 3/13
Hello,

Love this story! I need more!
8,729 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »