Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
adafrog chapter 69 . 2/2/2015
Very good story. Looking forward to more when you have it. Thanks.
MoonArrow chapter 69 . 1/30/2015
Great story, hope you update soon.
LoveGD chapter 69 . 1/28/2015
This story is just so wonderful! It is one of my favourites, and I do hope you continue it someday. If you've continued to upload it somewhere else, could you please tell me where?
/LoveGD
PanicAttacker chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
I don't usually take time to review, but I have to say that I absolutely loved Harry's comment about the Wicked Witch of the West and the bed. Harry's personality in general, honestly. I have a feeling I'll enjoy this fic a lot (:
katw24358 chapter 69 . 1/26/2015
are you going to be finishing this story. I haven't been able to put it down and cant wait to read more
UMMM chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
'In spite of his dark looks, Blaise Zabini carried Veela blood'

Umm, those are some Unfortunate Implications if you ask me.
Jazriel chapter 69 . 1/20/2015
Hello? Is this thing turned on? Ahem! Well! As you may know, I have recently been rereading the most fascinating tale. It involves elves and Veela, dragons and magic, and more. It is a most captivating tale, but as yet uncompleted. This is most distressing, as it is among the best slash fics out there, in my opinion, and on top of that, it is paused on the brink of a very important event. The ongoing suspense is quite bad for my health, as my doctor informs me. Therefore, I offer this plea to continue the tale and bring it to its fulfillment. Thank you. ... How do I turn this blasted contraption off!?
Meel Jacques chapter 34 . 1/12/2015
Really! This mark need get out.
Meel Jacques chapter 33 . 1/12/2015
I wanna a real drarry kiss.
Meel Jacques chapter 32 . 1/12/2015
Remus! Where are you? Sirius was Rmus mate, right?
Meel Jacques chapter 31 . 1/12/2015
Snape is so sly. Kkkkk
Actually, it is ridiculous.
Meel Jacques chapter 30 . 1/11/2015
REALLY? IS THIS A KISS? A REAL KISS? I DON'T THINK SO!
A BOYFRIEND KISS FRENCH KISS! FOR GOD SAKE!
Meel Jacques chapter 29 . 1/11/2015
I wanna romance! I wanna love! I wanna a french kiss.
Meel Jacques chapter 28 . 1/11/2015