Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
Guest chapter 69 . 6/13/2015
Nooooooooooooooooooo! Please finish it, it's so good, amazing even, this should really continue.
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
Thank you for the laugh about Foghorn Pansy, and the leathers, and the Rock for Mr. I-Suck-at-Transfiguration...Your dialogue with them in the common room was so perfect, even Snape's reaction/response. I am glad that you are writing for yourself again. I don't like reading stories where the author is holding chapters hostage, or rather holding readers hostage, making people wait until they get enough reviews.

You have a real talent here. Thank you for sharing your ideas with us. This is my second or third time reading through this and I still laugh every time.
swayrabbit chapter 69 . 5/27/2015
Love it. Please continue this story I'd like to see how it ends.
krafty writer chapter 69 . 5/25/2015
Oh my I love this story I know it's been years since you've written more to this but I would love if you continue please
Anonymous chapter 69 . 5/17/2015
Please write more!
If uninspired - how about writing scenes of Snape and Lucius in the past? Either of them sharing it or reminiscing. Or completely disregard my stupid idea. :(
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 69 . 5/14/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK! I need to know how this ends!

Silver
thehpfan123 chapter 69 . 5/13/2015
Wonderful fic! Please update soon
Keena3105 chapter 69 . 5/9/2015
Why do you do this to me... I'm completely addicted to this story, staying up till ridiculous hours to continue reading and now there isn't any more to read! *sob*
Will you be updating this story again or have you abandoned it?
EmotionalMotive chapter 69 . 4/26/2015
This is an amazing story, I love it! Do you plan on continuing it?
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 69 . 4/26/2015
This is an amazing story!I've really enjoyed reading it! I hope you find your spark and continue it at some point.
Jenica chapter 69 . 4/13/2015
OMG! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! WHY HAVE YOU NOT CONTINUED?! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM! PLEAAASEEE D'X
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful love story with me and I would love to continue to read. I realize you are no longer writing but i do not care what it is you write for this story as long as you are happy. If you happen to update the story I would love to hear it :)
nightlock475 chapter 69 . 4/9/2015
Update update update update update update update update update update update update
nightlock475 chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
So first, I love this story. This is the second time I've read it. Second, when Pansy was "on" the Black Truth, she said she hated Draco, so... I was just wondering if u could clarify that. Yeah. Thank you :)
kat1316 chapter 22 . 4/7/2015