Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
So I read this up to Chapter 25. First of all, I really liked the Characters Harry, Lucius, Draco and Severus. I loved how Lucius called Draco 'my Dragon' for some reason. I liked that you made their relationship much more father and son that most people do; you weren't afraid to make a character as vicious as Lucius OOC. I thought Harry and Draco were cute, but I am afraid their relationship was moving much to slow for me. I know you said that they weren't going to rush into things but I thought it would be first and foremost a Romance, but you seemed to make other things more important that the bonding, such as Harry and Dumbledore's relationship and shopping and pranking., I felt there was no romance at all and I read the reviews and there wasn't much romance for the next several chapters either so I have decided not to continue reading this story. It was well written though and I enjoyed what I read.
Thank you for posting your story.
Anonymous chapter 69 . 8/5/2014
This is a really great story, It keeps you constantly on edge and waiting for what will happen next! That is a really great quality to have in a story...
I hope you continue with this story!
I really enjoy reading it...
- Shiro'sNumberOneGirl (I lost my passcode)
TheOrginalBibliophile chapter 69 . 7/26/2014
I can't wait for you to finish this story! I don't know how far you plan to take it, but I got the image of a pregnant Harry and Severus in my head rubbing each other's baby bumps and I can't stop laughing. :)
rmiser1994 chapter 69 . 7/21/2014
Awesome story so far! Cannot wait to read more! .
lexiethebug chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
I hope you're able to continue this story soon! It really is wonderful, you are a marvelous writer! I'm looking forward to see what the Elvin King does to Dumbledore when his plans are revealed, and also what happens when/if the rest of the students find out Harry is an Elf- and a royal one at that! Thank you so much for writing this amazing story and sharing it!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
It's Severus isn't it?
darknightprime1 chapter 23 . 7/16/2014
I like the way you put whats happening in the next chap like you do. It keeps in the story. I like the way its going now. Its really good. You are a really good writer. Keep it up.
abbyissoawesome chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
Was that a Peter Pan reference? If so brilliant if not then still brilliant it made me smile when I read it. Your story is really exceptional. This is most likely one of the better drarry fan fictions I have read at it was a pleasure to read. Thank you and continue the amazing work you are very talented.
Calmzone1 chapter 68 . 7/12/2014
good story, very enjoyable read, well thought out. A few word and grammar errors throughout, but I just read your profile page that you are doing a re-read and edit before continuing so hopefully that will be fixed. There weren't enough to make it difficult to read and in fact some of them were close to the correct word but the one used sometimes almost made me snort my tea as I was drinking it. (At least you didn't use withering on the bed instead of writhing. I don't think you did anyway ;) Hope to get to read it to the end soon. Good luck with life, it does like to throw curve balls our way. :D
Guest chapter 69 . 7/6/2014
I know this hasn't been updated, but I'm praying you find the time to continue this story. It's one of the better Drarry fics I've read and it allows for character development unlike many of the others where they just jump into bed. I hope you find time and motivation to continue. I would like to read about the removal of the marks as well as Draco and Harry's bonding. :)
DevilsLittleAngel666 chapter 69 . 7/5/2014
Please, if you find the time, continue this story. It is one of the few Drarry stories left that I really enjoy. Plus it has an air of realism that not many Veela/Soulbonding stories ever manage to acquire!
Lee chapter 69 . 7/5/2014
Still waiting.. I don't think I've seen so many people waiting for something that seem to be over 3 years ago.. please continue writing!
Guest chapter 69 . 7/4/2014
plz finish this story it's to good to end so soon. It's such a wonderful story :D
Baltic Ballet chapter 69 . 6/28/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please finish this story!

I have especially been really looking forward to reading about the removal of the marks and Harry and Draco's bonding.
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Oh please, please keep writing this! This is absolutely amazing! I love your way with words and I love that even though there are some very sinister thoughts and actions, I don't feel frightened..You make Me believe that the 3 Slytherins love Harry so much that nothing too bad is going to happen to him. Or to them cos those 4 will keep each other safe!

I'm begging you to keep writing this. I'm sending very positive and inspirational thoughts to you! Hope you are well!

With love, Maddie