Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
Cam chapter 69 . 4/23
This is the best drarry story I've ever read. I know it's been a long time but I really hope you finish it.
Calmzone1 chapter 36 . 4/15
you are an amazingly talented writer. You walked Ginny through her reasonings for wanting to be with Harry and then walked her through why she wouldn't be best for him. Masterful! I am sorry that you feel as if you were writing for the fans instead of yourself. As I started reading this after you stopped updating, I can only assume that people were giving you prompts. The result has been that your story has deeper thoughts and reasonings behind many secondary characters, which is wonderful and adds depth to your story. The challenge with that is that your story can meander off in different directions and lose a bit of focus. The only thing I could suggest to aid you in either re-directing or re-starting would be to think of the story as you have written it and make point form notes of eventual occurences that are integral to push the story through to the end. You obviously have an ending in mind, which I would love to read, now work out how to get there. Then go back and insert any of the actions of the secondary characters like Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Neville, and Blaise and see if their stories will enhance or not. (lol, since I'm writing this in ch 36, I'll be cryptic if anyone' reading reviews before reading so as not to spoil it. I can't wait to see the things gone, Her reaction to papers, and both manipulator's fury. )
Calmzone1 chapter 18 . 4/12
found just a couple, till - still, and trigged - triggered
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 4/12
I love how you are slowly letting them all learn about each other. I love the chess set and the idea to submit the idea. (practise - practice, Harry a show - shove, then bothering - than bothering, though -thought, chance he get(s). )
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 4/12
I love the Forgotten Arts class. And I also loved: 'Was stupidity one of the qualifications to be a wizard?'!
(corrections: instance - instant, did no - did not, perched- perked
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 4/12
yep, Dumbles does it again. (corrections found: cocked - cooked?, you decide because it could also be cocked up or cooked up, suitable - suitably, when you search weregoing to add a space you'll see todo, Veelaand and twoboyswatchedHarry also needing spaces)
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 4/12
You and your beta(s) have done a fabulous job of editing. (I found a few things missed: encore - an encore, become - became, horse were - horse was, clucking slightly would be better as clicking his tongue (with or without quietly) as then he wouldn't sound like a chicken, and, onto -. into his mouth.)
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 4/12
I could rave about every chapter, but just consider them all raved about :D
(These are a few of the corrections I found, other than a new sentence where they are discussing Longbottom and why Sev might hate him. fulfil - fulfill, clutter - clatter, dept - debt, as well as a missing word where Harry says, "I'd flattened, needs 'have' before the flattened)
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 4/12
If you are ever doin edits, the following could be changed (I use Ctrl F or R if it works to find them or just to give me a rough idea of where they are)
wearily - warily
chose - choose
violate - volatile
biding - bidding
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 4/12
You have an absolutely brilliant writing style. I think this is my third or fourth time reading this story. My favourite Draco/Harry Veela story.
namayou chapter 1 . 4/6
Sudah pernah baca... mgkin sampe part 6.
Aku senang kalo ada versi bahasa nya...

Aku menduga authornya dr indonesia...
Woe betide that bitch when the elvenking finds out she cast a crucio on his grandson and nearly killed him!
Not cool. What about people who can't snap their fingers? Ever thought about that?
Anon chapter 69 . 3/27
For almost 5 years, Lucius and Severus have been so close to their freedom and bonding. They're so patient!

I continue to come back to this story and reread it in the hopes that I missed a series of updates and there is something new to read. Unfortunately, this is never the case. I know you have had struggles with the story because you felt something was off, and even tried to rewrite it at one point, but I do sincerely hope you have not given up entirely. I will continue to wait and reread in the hopes that something new gets posted. I just wanted to send you some love 3
carriewoo chapter 69 . 3/16
It really make me happy to see a story, that I was reading, all the way back in 2011, is still generating so much interest even though its not finished. And no wonder its completely brilliant.

I am so looking forward to an update. And I don't care how sad this makes me sound, but I for one will be hear waiting however long it takes.

Love Carrie