Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
Guest chapter 69 . 12/31/2016
What? Is this the end?
Enishi-Haru chapter 69 . 12/28/2016
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
skyeza chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Doesn't Harry have Black blood from his grandmother?
Friskel chapter 69 . 11/29/2016
It's a shame to stop the story here. You had a good start.
spidereye8 chapter 69 . 11/25/2016
A real shame you stopped writing. This fiction is truly a piece of art
GracieMo1321 chapter 69 . 11/22/2016
Pretty pretty please tell me this story is not abandoned
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 69 . 11/21/2016
This version of Dumbledore is totally awful, but in a good way ;) stubborn old geezer... I love the pranks and the way the boys got him out of the picture. At first I thought that Harry and Draco were behaving childishly too often, but then today one of my 18 year old students was running around a room, pushing a wheely chair with a friend in it and whooping and giggling not 5 minutes after saying that she hated everything, so clearly it's just a personality trait that I don't share. I definitely enjoy the times the boys are able to be lighthearted :)
Hoping to hear more about Harry's heritage and his plans for the wizarding world!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
I love it! And as the total bookworm I am, I have a deep desire to read that (fictional) book.
Guest chapter 69 . 11/6/2016
yuy
moonspryte1975 chapter 69 . 10/31/2016
I have always enjoyed your stories. This one the most I think. They don't just jump into bed and that is a good message to have out there. I hate to say this but I really didn't like the way Dumbledor did Harry in the original books. I grew up with an amazing family but still ended up in an abusive relationship with my ex-husband. I've been divorced for twenty years and still wouldn't entertain the idea of getting into another relationship. I know not all guys are like he was but still there is the fear. Using a little imagination I can put myself in Harry's shoes way to easily. Thank you for writing this and I hope to see more to the story. I can imagine many ways for this story to develop I am looking forward to seeing the rest of your story.
Guest chapter 69 . 10/24/2016
really enjoyed what I have read hope it gets finished as I cant wait to see what happens next
alinefgs chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
Adorei essa fic bjs
chameleonunlimited3 chapter 69 . 10/5/2016
I just wanted to let you know I absolutely love this story however, and I'm not trying to mean, but you are leaving me on a cliffhanger and I was wondering if/when you planed on posting another chapter lol
yuutakeiamz chapter 69 . 9/29/2016
update please
arlena.ferrell chapter 69 . 9/25/2016
I love this, are you doing the rewrite in this fic or are you making another fic. And yes you should write for yourself.
8,634 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »