Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
kat1316 chapter 22 . 4/7
Nooooo why the horses?
Umm isn't it Daphne Greengrass not Domiabr Greengrass
lizzyaml chapter 1 . 4/3
I hope you will write the end of the story one day because it is really a good story :)
loveremus chapter 69 . 4/1
I really, really love this story and I'm still hoping that one day you will continue it. I come back every month to check if you have posted anything and maybe one day will be THE day! Till next month!
dwchartieryahoo chapter 68 . 3/28
I have enjoyed reading this story and hope you are able to complete it someday. A friend of mine suggested i read it and i have enjoyed it completely
Miahbug chapter 69 . 3/27
Just found this and all I can hope is that you haven't totally abandoned it. If you have not I hope you add to it sometime soon. If you have know some people are still finding it and enjoying seeing Harry grow a backbone.
yunicielo chapter 59 . 3/27
I am fucking infuriated with the professors! Especially that blasted Dumbledore! Grrrr!
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 69 . 3/26
I adore this story! I am praying you will update it soon, I dont know if its abandoned or what but its AMAZING! did you lose your beta? if you consider going again, I would love to be your beta / not just because it means a sneak peak at the next chapter :P
Arcangelos chapter 29 . 3/20
THAT WAS DEPRESSING.
please continue with this story
kakashisenju123 chapter 1 . 3/19
"Potter!" a pompous voice rang out as the door flew open.

"Thank you," Harry mumbled under his breath, for once actually feeling a little happy to be bothered by Draco Malfoy. At least it was familiar.

"I have something very urgent that I must speak with you about," Draco explained as he sat down across from Harry.

Harry hung his head. Oh Merlin, the ponce was being civil. Couldn't anybody in this alternate universe act the way they were supposed to?

"What is it, Malfoy?" he asked, just wanting to get the situation over with.

"I need you to marry me."

Nothing was said for about thirty seconds. Oh, Harry tried to say something several times. He would lift his hand up, open his mouth, freeze for a second, lower his hand back to his lap and close his mouth without a sound over and over. He glanced out the window, noted that the sky was still blue and turned back to the floor. Finally, he looked up at Draco.

"No."

Draco sighed. "You don't understand, Harry," (Oh Gandolf, he called me 'Harry'!) "This is literally a matter of life and death for me."

"Ah, well in that case, Hell No."

"Look Harry, I've recently come to the realization that you're my one true love. In hindsight, I don't know why I didn't see it sooner. I mean, it was so bloody obvious! But I digress, I'm running out of time here and I really need you to bind yourself body and soul to me as soon as possible before I die."

Harry took a moment to let that sink in. It didn't.

"Okay, explain that to me again," he requested. "Only this time, pretend I'm a complete idiot."

Showing a patience not oft seen in the blonde git, Draco nodded and started from the beginning. "Well Harry, as I'm sure you're well aware of by now, I'm a Veela, and therefore I-"

He was cut off as Harry held his hand up with his palm out forward. He then stood up and silently exited the compartment. Moments later, Draco heard several muffled thumps before The-Boy-Who-Lived-In-Hell returned with a small line of blood trickling down his face, and calmly sat back down.

"Go on."

"Therefore I've begun searching for my One True Love, since, as a Veela, I'll never be truly happy unless I find, bind my soul to, and marry my One True Love. Now, all of my natural Veela senses are telling me that you, Harry, are my One True Love, and now that I've become aware of it, I must performing the binding ritual with you as soon as possible or risk dying of a broken heart."

Harry remained in a hunched over position, but nodded slightly. "Okay... Now I have a couple of grievances with what you just said."

Draco frowned. "Like what?"

"Well, first of all: You are not a Veela. And second of all: Everything else you just said."

"I am so a Veela," Draco insisted.

"I'm just about positive that you're not," Harry refuted.

"I am."

"What side of your family did you get it from, then?" he challenged.

Draco brow furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Was your mother a Veela?" Harry prompted.

"No," Draco answered, sounding almost insulted by the question.

"Your father, then?" Harry wasn't at all certain that there ever were male Veela, to be honest, since the only ones he'd ever seen had been female. But, then again, after everything else that he'd experienced over the last several weeks, the gender specifications of Veela only ranked about number 14 on his Weird Shit List.

"Of course not, Potter! My parents are members of two of the oldest Pureblood families in history! You know that!"

"So then in what sense are you a Veela!"

"Because I have a Thrall," was the simple answer.

"...No, you don't."

Draco smirked. "Actually, you only think I don't because you're the only one not affected by it. Watch." He got up and flung the door to the next compartment open. "Hi, everyone."

"Hi, Draco!" Every boy and girl inside greeted amidst lots of swooning, drooling and giggling.

Harry felt himself die just a little at the display.

Draco closed the door and turned back to him. "But then there's you, Harry." He then clasped h
picabone99 chapter 39 . 3/17
and if the girls use the pregnancy potion, I'm rooting for it to need a hair from the veela(Draco), for it to work. then have them do a Hermione with the cat hair and the polyjuice, only in this case it would be one of the horse hairs from the boys mounts.
picabone99 chapter 38 . 3/17
would so love to read about Lucius and severus getting rid of the mark and bonding with each other. and hopefully something REALLY nasty happening to narcissa.
picabone99 chapter 28 . 3/17
let's have harry kick the order out of grimmauld place and send the freeloaders a bill for room and board.
Prince Chrom chapter 12 . 3/15
Le Merle would be the blackbird not blackbird in French as Le and La are the french word for the.
8,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »