Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
alinefgs chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
Adorei essa fic bjs
chameleonunlimited3 chapter 69 . 10/5/2016
I just wanted to let you know I absolutely love this story however, and I'm not trying to mean, but you are leaving me on a cliffhanger and I was wondering if/when you planed on posting another chapter lol
yuutakeiamz chapter 69 . 9/29/2016
update please
arlena.ferrell chapter 69 . 9/25/2016
I love this, are you doing the rewrite in this fic or are you making another fic. And yes you should write for yourself.
nikolasowa chapter 69 . 9/24/2016
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! !
alinefgs chapter 69 . 8/30/2016
Dumbledore vc e um chato porque não vai para askaban em tô adorando essa fic bjs continua
meshou storm chapter 69 . 8/16/2016
This is my second or third reading and it is still so captivating. You explore every angle and give it it's own unqiue twist. I love the growing relationship between Harry and Draco and Harry finally having a real family to support him. I hope someday you come back to this story and finish it in only a way that you can.
casualchaos chapter 69 . 8/8/2016
Please please please write more! This story is very well thought out, and much more realistic in the forming of a relationship than most. It's really good. And how did Lily end up with the Evans'? Been dying to know that.
DrowningInTheHourglass chapter 69 . 7/23/2016
I love this! I understand that you've taken a break from writing fanfiction (or maybe just posting it, really), and have only recently come back into some of it, but after going through this and some of your other stories, I have to say, it's amazing! (Though I'm sure you already know this, considering the sheer number of reviews this story has gotten. I don't think I've ever seen that many reviews on one story before.)
I look forward to whatever else you may end up posting!
dhamann7878 chapter 69 . 7/13/2016
where's the rest?
Jackanapes chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
Love the story, I think this is the fourth time I've read it. I hope that when inspiration and the energy and will come to you, you will update again.
Thanks.
Jax
pikachucat chapter 68 . 6/27/2016
awesome more please
lesa.blazer chapter 69 . 6/25/2016
Please continue
wait a second chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
i just realized something. I cant believe i never noticed it before. After they choose there classes i never really hear about Ancient Runes and the math one. Maybe i just didnt noticed but does he even do the assignments for those classes? If im wrong then sorry but if not, it could be another way for them to bond before going back to classes.

Great work either way. I love this story.
Im Just Trash chapter 32 . 6/11/2016
I absolutely love love love them searching through all the boxes scenes. Their reactions are so amazing.
8,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »