Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
PrincessAtheneaa chapter 69 . 6/27/2017
Hello, I would like to know if you are going to continue with the story because seriously I am very fascinated and I would like to know when you update I love to read you
robinsonh99 chapter 69 . 6/19/2017
OMG! The best Drarry fanfic I have ever read. Please update asap!
dead feather chapter 45 . 6/11/2017
I am starting to wonder, considering all the dangers and threats that are clearly against Harry and Draco, why, oh why havent they had sex and finalized the bond already? Ita just sex, theyre teenage boys who do it a lot by themselves.. not to mention they have very close example how the bond can be prevented. Why not shag and fast? Are they stupid?
PrincessAtheneaa chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
alguien por favor quisiera traducirlo estoy en agonia porque solo encontre una traducción hasta el capitulo 11 y yo muero por terminar de leer quiero morir
lilanaya01me.com chapter 69 . 5/25/2017
I really love your story and I think it has A LOT of potential. Please finish.
kirby19 chapter 69 . 5/20/2017
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! This is by far on of my favorite fan fictions! I really hope it is completed though. I was really sad to be sucked into the story and then be left hanging. :(
Guest chapter 69 . 5/3/2017
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME I spent tHREE DAyS READING THIS AND JT ENDS WITH NO ENDING BFJSNFHCIDNSJCJBD
GOOD READ THO
TexasTurtle chapter 69 . 4/24/2017
Thank you for writing and sharing your stories.
Mirawennem chapter 69 . 4/22/2017
I absolutely love this story! I hope you will continue it and I'm looking forward to that time.
How will Harry take the thoughts of his grandfather? And what is the story of Lilly? I'm curious and wondering how everyone will take the future revelations? Poor delusional Dumbles...
Guest chapter 16 . 4/18/2017
It's Snape, duh
Alysha123 chapter 69 . 3/31/2017
I hope that you eventually update this... I really like it and can't wait to read more about how Draco and Harry's relationship will develop!
ceara1888 chapter 69 . 2/26/2017
Is there anything I can do to get you to write more of this story?

This must have been my 30th time reading this. My all time favorite story!
mr.eldingar chapter 69 . 2/21/2017
And the fanfic will be the end? Very like it! _
i.am.not.that.awesome chapter 37 . 2/11/2017
What the freak do these people have against Hufflepuffs!
shadow warriors chapter 68 . 2/6/2017
Well that is why Harry u should have chosen to be slytherin.
8,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »