Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
Anon chapter 69 . 3/27
For almost 5 years, Lucius and Severus have been so close to their freedom and bonding. They're so patient!

I continue to come back to this story and reread it in the hopes that I missed a series of updates and there is something new to read. Unfortunately, this is never the case. I know you have had struggles with the story because you felt something was off, and even tried to rewrite it at one point, but I do sincerely hope you have not given up entirely. I will continue to wait and reread in the hopes that something new gets posted. I just wanted to send you some love 3
carriewoo chapter 69 . 3/16
It really make me happy to see a story, that I was reading, all the way back in 2011, is still generating so much interest even though its not finished. And no wonder its completely brilliant.

I am so looking forward to an update. And I don't care how sad this makes me sound, but I for one will be hear waiting however long it takes.

Love Carrie
angeleyes1984 chapter 1 . 3/3
Just a quick question is this abandoned
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 2/28
sounds intriguing! Can't wait to read this
KiwiSaladFace chapter 69 . 2/16
Sadly, this story has not been updated recently but wow. I mean, totally impressed with this story. I think I'm in love. Any who, thanks for writing so I could have the pleasure of reading :)
KoreanMusicFan chapter 69 . 2/4
wow. . . dumbledore is stark raving mad! i'm impressed at how you have managed to portray him.
Yay!?
skyeza chapter 69 . 1/29
Okay I've gotta start by saying I totally Love Hagrid, he is such a teddy bear. I hate Dumbs so this is even more perfect, how you've captured him.
I honestly Love this brilliantly crafted story. It has been such a wonderful read, I truly appreciate your view on Draco and Harrys relationship, it feels like its real. Like it could have been, they are open and honest with each other and themselves. You can see it happening. They learned to know one another then love each other.
I am dying to know how exactly Sliverwind? Is Harry grandfather? If he is, and Lily was Sliversky what age did she leave her fathers world to be able to go to Hogwarts?
Please complete this master piece. I absolutely need to know what happens next. So continue on with this story and update the complete finished product.
100 % Loving Luce and Sev!..
Awesome read, you've done a amazing job. Loved this so much more than the original.
altairHp chapter 69 . 1/20
OMG Continuous
fujoshixtreme chapter 1 . 1/20
I started crying though...this story is way too good and is incomplete I literally called my husband and was two seconds from bawling. It is so hard to find good Harry Draco stories on here...sigh
Keaira chapter 69 . 1/17
When do you think you'll update next? This is seriously a great story! And Dumbledouche is stooping so low right now that he may as well just be a flatworm on the ground
ok this is extreamly well written but very long winded and could have been easily shortened considerably
eep! i love it and i know this is super lae cause the last time you updates was a couple years ago but why did you stop!? its amazing!
brynn.brigham chapter 68 . 12/17/2015
This story is fantastic! I wish it was finished! I would love to see everything play out and let Harry learn more about his Elven heritage and the destroying of Dumbles and Voldie
kuroagehahime chapter 69 . 12/16/2015
Omg. Awesome beyond bloody belief please continue, I would cry if this was discontinued... Then again I will probably cry when a new chapter does come out ... (If by any chance I have been completely ignorant and the is a sequel or something of the sort please someone inform me ...)
8,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »