Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
BlackProdigy chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Its refreshing to see a powerful and competent Harry. I like his altered attitude, the 'not taking Dumblebee bullshit' and his new found sarcasm . Love it, and may I say it's also pleading to see a not evil-to-the-nines Lucious. Kudos.
Sherlockian chapter 69 . 12/10/2015
I love this book!
I readed this all In 5 days... Only because I was reading it every time I was doing nothing so ... Could you update soon?
OtakuGirl568 chapter 69 . 12/5/2015
Love this so so so much! It's amazing. Drarry is my favorite pairing. What you've done to the characters have been amazing and unique. I love reading this! Thanks for all your work (: i can't wait for your updates.
1Hpfanfiction chapter 69 . 12/4/2015
PLEASE WRITE MORE IT'S TO GOOD TO GIVE UP ON I LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV LOV IT IF YOU CONTINUE PLEASE I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS I WANT TO SEE HARRY AND DRACO BOND AND LUCIUSE AND SEVERUS BOND ASWELL I WANT TO SEE IF THE DARK MARKS ARE DESTROYED FOR GOOD I WANT TO SEE IF DUMBLEDOOR LOOSES EVERYTHING I REALLY WANT YOU TO FINISH IT PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSeeeeeeeePLEASE!pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I love this story i just wish u would come back to fanfic and finish it... i know its been close to 6 years hopefully u would get back on your computer and finish this whoever you are...
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Just when I thought Draco was alright. He went ahead and called Hermione a mudblood. Why? Granger or a know-it-all would've been alright. You're supposed to give us a reason to like him.
Esp if he's grown up enough to accept Harry as his mate this easily.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Lucius is so OOC and you've made Albus so evil. Lol.
Guest chapter 49 . 10/24/2015
I thought of chess sets based on each of the 4 Hogwarts houses with the founders as the king.
Luiz4200 chapter 52 . 10/19/2015
I wonder if Dick Dastardly ate that dark-lord-wannabe-candy before every Wacky Race.
A Very Desperate Reader chapter 69 . 10/9/2015
It saddens me that this story is yet to be completed and I can only hope that you come back to it. The concepts you've covered are extremely intriguing and I look forward to finding out more. I am most interested in seeing this story back to being updated and I can only hope you have not abandoned such a wonderful fiction. Should you need support in returning to this story feel free to call on me. Thank you for writing such an awesome story.
Nyx Muirinn chapter 69 . 10/6/2015
Really like the new ideas incorporated in this story and I hope one day to see it complete :)
Guest chapter 69 . 10/1/2015
I hope you find the inspiration you need and find the sense of enjoyment you used to get
Guest chapter 69 . 10/1/2015
I know you haven't updated in 4 years but please continue the story I love everything about it and it's a constant cliffhanger that kills me, I beg you not to do this but please tell us if you do not plan on continuing this amazing, awesome, and brilliant story. But I beg you to continue or at least give us an ending.
the jayeebee chapter 69 . 9/26/2015
I have just found this story and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I am sad that you have not been able to continue writing, but I understand your reasons. You started writing for your own pleasure but then trying to please your audience it became a chore.

I look forward to the time when hopefully you feel you can continue writing this awesome story.
rhizz17 chapter 69 . 9/25/2015