Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
shadow warriors chapter 1 . 1/28
What an asshole.
Taylor Jackson chapter 37 . 1/27
As a Native American, I found your line "Girls were dressed in their most provocative clothes, and so heavily painted that an American Indian would have been impressed," incredibly offensive. Less racism please!
ravendor42 chapter 69 . 1/15
WTH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS HASN'T ENDED! I'M SO FURIOUS! YOU HAVE FINISH IT
ar111 chapter 69 . 1/13
nooooooo why would you abandon this masterpiece. im so disappointed.
im sorry if im being overbearing, but i thought this was complete... i got so into it
I am known for binge reading. Your story was underdeveloped in plot. For a story that has 400k in words, surprisingly little has happened besides Draco has found Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Dumbledore are villains. The rest is all fluff comforting the emotional Harry, which I get is necessary as well. You did great on the character development, but plot? Not so much. In addition, the audience is left with gaps in their knowledge about what happened. For example we only find out recently (after like 20 chapters) if Hermione remained an ass. Also I get that Harry is going to be successful in his world with the several ideas (sweetshop, farmland, and designs) but there are simply too many directions to take from there. What are you going to have him do with all that? Plus as you are in the process of rewriting the story I'm thinking this will turn into a long, long read indeed. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 69 . 12/31/2016
What? Is this the end?
Enishi-Haru chapter 69 . 12/28/2016
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
skyeza chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Doesn't Harry have Black blood from his grandmother?
Friskel chapter 69 . 11/29/2016
It's a shame to stop the story here. You had a good start.
spidereye8 chapter 69 . 11/25/2016
A real shame you stopped writing. This fiction is truly a piece of art
GracieMo1321 chapter 69 . 11/22/2016
Pretty pretty please tell me this story is not abandoned
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 69 . 11/21/2016
This version of Dumbledore is totally awful, but in a good way ;) stubborn old geezer... I love the pranks and the way the boys got him out of the picture. At first I thought that Harry and Draco were behaving childishly too often, but then today one of my 18 year old students was running around a room, pushing a wheely chair with a friend in it and whooping and giggling not 5 minutes after saying that she hated everything, so clearly it's just a personality trait that I don't share. I definitely enjoy the times the boys are able to be lighthearted :)
Hoping to hear more about Harry's heritage and his plans for the wizarding world!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
I love it! And as the total bookworm I am, I have a deep desire to read that (fictional) book.
Guest chapter 69 . 11/6/2016
yuy
moonspryte1975 chapter 69 . 10/31/2016
I have always enjoyed your stories. This one the most I think. They don't just jump into bed and that is a good message to have out there. I hate to say this but I really didn't like the way Dumbledor did Harry in the original books. I grew up with an amazing family but still ended up in an abusive relationship with my ex-husband. I've been divorced for twenty years and still wouldn't entertain the idea of getting into another relationship. I know not all guys are like he was but still there is the fear. Using a little imagination I can put myself in Harry's shoes way to easily. Thank you for writing this and I hope to see more to the story. I can imagine many ways for this story to develop I am looking forward to seeing the rest of your story.
8,669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »