Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
I want to stop reading this, even though I already read it twice.. I can't wait for you to publish new chapters.
Harry is such a drama queen.
I love it.
wendylee chapter 69 . 1/9
Great story! Please update soon, can't wait to know for sure that the potion works and Lucius and Severus get rid of their dark marks. Thanks.
Sakihinata chapter 69 . 1/7
Wow...Dumbles 's gone completely crazy!
this truly is a great story and I hope we will be able to read more later ;)
Lilach chapter 26 . 1/4
The ending is so endearing that I wanna squeal in happiness for hours.
So sweet and perfect.
Lilach chapter 17 . 1/4
God, I've missed reading this story so much.
Reading it for the third time now, and I just love it more and more.
I hope you will continue writing this as you said, as you mentioned that you are back on writing about a half a year ago.
I'm not the only one feeling like that, judging by the adoring comments, so please continue and finish this marvelous fic.
It holds a very special place in my heart.
Haruchan-chan chapter 69 . 1/2
Really awesome story. Please update soon.
Nadine chapter 69 . 1/2
I'm not letting myself read this story again... it's breaking my heart to read it over and over again when there is no ending.
This is a truly beautiful story and I love it with all my heart, but I can't do this :(
Please update.
At times i think harry should go to the dark side. They have cookies and coffe. But then again they also have a meglomaniac that loves to torture them soo. . . I think the cookies win out tho, to the dark side i go.
fcjnrsxtrcytv chapter 69 . 12/31/2013
Oh my god, I love this story! This is like, my fourth time reading it! I do have a question though, is Harry still proposing? I don't think that I saw any hints that he was still doing it, so I'm a bit confused, and hopeful ;).
Sakura32133 chapter 69 . 12/31/2013
I love this fanfic so much. I don't have any problem. Though I hope you add more pranks from Draco, and Harry. I will look forward to the next chapter. And I can already tell, that it will be great.
thehelpinghand chapter 40 . 12/31/2013
You stated that Neville had preciously found and spoke with Hellas portrait are you going to explain that or can we leave up to the reads imagination which no doubt runs while in all of us.
I love your story and this is the second time I have read it although the first time I did not get past twenty seven because I got detracted. I hope the rest of your story is as good as it has been so far and that your literacy skills continue to hold out in your other stories since I find that that let's a story down no matter how good the plot line is.
BourneNCISlover21 chapter 69 . 12/31/2013
I love this story! I don't usually read stories that are this long and I almost never read stories that are incomplete but I just couldn't help myself. The story line and premise was intriguing. I am extremely glad I decided to read it. I can't wait for the story to continue, especially for Severus and Lucius to finally be rid of the mark!
Sakihinata chapter 25 . 12/31/2013
I particularly liked this chapter, with Harry's point of view about the general condition of the wizarding world ;)
thehelpinghand chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
I believe I that Lucius mate is Severus so if I am right you were perfectly clear. Love the story
8,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »