Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
Anonymous chapter 69 . 5/17
Please write more!
If uninspired - how about writing scenes of Snape and Lucius in the past? Either of them sharing it or reminiscing. Or completely disregard my stupid idea. :(
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 69 . 5/14
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK! I need to know how this ends!

thehpfan123 chapter 69 . 5/13
Wonderful fic! Please update soon
Keena3105 chapter 69 . 5/9
Why do you do this to me... I'm completely addicted to this story, staying up till ridiculous hours to continue reading and now there isn't any more to read! *sob*
Will you be updating this story again or have you abandoned it?
EmotionalMotive chapter 69 . 4/26
This is an amazing story, I love it! Do you plan on continuing it?
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 69 . 4/26
This is an amazing story!I've really enjoyed reading it! I hope you find your spark and continue it at some point.
Jenica chapter 69 . 4/13
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful love story with me and I would love to continue to read. I realize you are no longer writing but i do not care what it is you write for this story as long as you are happy. If you happen to update the story I would love to hear it :)
nightlock475 chapter 69 . 4/9
Update update update update update update update update update update update update
nightlock475 chapter 20 . 4/8
So first, I love this story. This is the second time I've read it. Second, when Pansy was "on" the Black Truth, she said she hated Draco, so... I was just wondering if u could clarify that. Yeah. Thank you :)
kat1316 chapter 22 . 4/7
Nooooo why the horses?
Umm isn't it Daphne Greengrass not Domiabr Greengrass
lizzyaml chapter 1 . 4/3
I hope you will write the end of the story one day because it is really a good story :)
loveremus chapter 69 . 4/1
I really, really love this story and I'm still hoping that one day you will continue it. I come back every month to check if you have posted anything and maybe one day will be THE day! Till next month!
dwchartieryahoo chapter 68 . 3/28
I have enjoyed reading this story and hope you are able to complete it someday. A friend of mine suggested i read it and i have enjoyed it completely
Miahbug chapter 69 . 3/27
Just found this and all I can hope is that you haven't totally abandoned it. If you have not I hope you add to it sometime soon. If you have know some people are still finding it and enjoying seeing Harry grow a backbone.
8,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »