Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
xxbabysparklesxx chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
This fic is SO awesome! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
Starr Stealer chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
Wow I love this story! Please update again soon.
winter tears chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
good chapter! i think the whole trunk thig is totally awesome! i'd like die to have something like that! update soon!
Circe-Asteria chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
Hiya!

I just gotta say that I believe this to be one of the few decent veela fictions out there.
Lost-in-Confusion chapter 18 . 11/1/2005
AW! So cute! I loved this chappie! Poor Harry, I hope he'll be alright. Oh well, at least Lucius helped him. Glad Harry has him. Adios!
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
that armband house boggles my mind!
Lost-in-Confusion chapter 17 . 11/1/2005
Sorry it's taken me so long to review. *begins begging* Forgive me...FLYING MONKEYS! Anywho, this chappie was awesome. Adios!
chaeli.mee chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
Can't wait for more! Your doing a great job!

ME!
ShotsuMei chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
Excellent chapter. _ I enjoyed the Hermione and Ron bashing, I don't particularly(sp?) like the two. Well, I noticed something about your story, others may have seen it before, as I may have but it probably just never registered to me until now. You had/and probably still do, pay alot of attention to the HP books didn't you? I saw information used from the previous one's and it was used in the arguments, like when you were talking about Ginny nearly getting almost killed not completely being Lucius's(sp?) fault...I never saw it that way. Hm...thanks for pointing it out, gives me something to think about in this boring life of mine for the moment. Well, keep up the good work and until next chapter, See You! _
rachael leigh chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
what can i say...except that i love it and your a genius and i will compliment you til my face is blue if it means the next chapter will come .
Kagom3 chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
I love this fic, thanks for updating, i hope you keep updating this fast always.
The Stitched Ninja chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
Poor Harry, Draco will make it all better! lol Update soon! kay?
Jujube15 chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
Can't wait. Harry had a good idea, that armband... _
Rhyssy chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
that's so cool...there's a living room and a library inside that trunk...'mazing...heh...i wonder what would happen if he changed it back into an armband...heh...update soon!
hana chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
you are a genius I can't wait to see what will came next! how many chap will there be? I can't wait for Remus reaction...I hope you post soon!

p.s. sorry for my spelling but I'm not English