Reviews for Not Your Usual Veela Mate
Kagom3 chapter 17 . 10/26/2005
Gosh, you just know how to out a smile in my face, i love you for updating.

you have no idea how happy i am that sev is luce's mate, i think it is so sweet, though it hurts me to see harry being so vulnerable, and weak, promise me that this will change soon, and promise me that harry is going to start really caring about draco in "ALL" aspects.

thank you for updating, love the chapter, and i'm happy you are better.

please update soon... mon
princessella55 chapter 17 . 10/26/2005
I love this chapter.
bleedingxheart chapter 17 . 10/26/2005
Yay! You updated! The joy people. The joy.

Love this story, it's really well written and entertaining. Cant wait for the next update! *pokes* write like the wind!
Makalani Astral chapter 17 . 10/26/2005
so good! love the way you write harry. can't wait for morel
VintagePalimsest chapter 17 . 10/26/2005
This is really good because your building up a relationship. I hate stories we're they are totally into each other after a couple of chapters so this is good. I mean don't get me wrong I would love to see them bond ... or something but i wan't to be able to picture them being together. Keep updating!
Draeconin chapter 16 . 10/26/2005
The first half of this chapter is brilliant. But, um... It's 'goo-goo' eyes - not 'go-go' eyes. lol And where did Harry get the strength to carry Draco around like that? Really funny, though! Not to say the rest isn't good - it is good. I liked that you spent the time to describe the 'sculptures' so well.
MaraWeaves chapter 17 . 10/26/2005
Wow! That was quite a talk between Lucius and Poppy. Thank you so much for the update! The thing with the pizza and then Severus' response to Harry's chessmen was inspired, I thought! Please keep it up!
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 17 . 10/25/2005
yay for Snape! he rocks!

lo, i really liked this chapter but the whole thing with Poppy and having to regrow his bones is a bit far fetched in my mine, cause in the books Harry does say they feed him except when he's punished and he got fed at The Burrow...

anywho, that's just my take on it,

good chapter
ShotsuMei chapter 17 . 10/25/2005
You have yet amazed me again. I absolutely adore your story! It's an amzing peice of work. Just wondering, but is anything going to 'happen' with Lucius and Severus in the dungeons(sp?)? Oh well, but on different matters, I really like the idea of the other class with the sibling of Professer Sprout. Though I may not have been paying attention, is the male professer Sprout the older or younger sibling? Because I can not tell at this point. Well, keep up the good work and I'll review you in chapter eighteen. Congradulations on getting this far by the way, you've done a splendid job. _
ME chapter 17 . 10/25/2005
brillant! update soon!
Luna Lovegood chapter 17 . 10/25/2005
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR STROY SO MUCH! IT'S ADORABLE. you should put luna in there! you don't have to it is your story. I loved how you made sev lucius's mate! i knew it was him, your hints were subtle, but i still guessed. you have a great writing style! keep it up!
Weirkat chapter 17 . 10/25/2005
Great chapter! Excellent, wonderful, totally rocks and I adore it! ~Grins~

Until the next chapter!
itsasledgehammer chapter 17 . 10/25/2005
more please
olupotter18 chapter 17 . 10/25/2005
this was great i knew it will be sev and lucius cant wait fro another chapter just love it to me i donr care 4 hermione and ron but yeah i wonder what going to happen between them and love the realationship between sev and luke would like some more scene with thwm romanticly well hope u have a great day u rocl mean it bye shola!
Shinigami chapter 17 . 10/25/2005
Lucius, if I was you I would check with Gringhotts. Because if there's anything Dumbledore hid from Harry about the Potter estate, the goblins would know! The way I figure it, the goblins know everything about wizarding kind, because they have been around for a long time! So check see if there's a Potter house, then hide Harry and Draco there, so Harry can heal!
8,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 539 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 559 .. Last Next »