Reviews for The Commandments of FE in excerpts of 10
Captain Greene chapter 19 . 5/6/2008
Dude, these are funny as all get out!

Innes is better than Chuck Norris? Does Chuck Norris know this?
DarkShiftRising chapter 14 . 4/24/2008
Yeah, personally I've always thought Saul was the Miroku of that game. (It still doesn't stop me from laughing my head off)

And yes, Sain definitely deserved his own commandments for this section. 'And as for the sisters, hey, they're beautiful too. Broaden thy horizons.' That's so accurate it's scary.

(Still funny as hell though.)XD
DarkShiftRising chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
Yuuno equals worthless dead peggy knight. Ha, oh man that was priceless! (Laughs hysterically).

As for commandment #8, that is scarily accurate.
faleron chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
"Can'st" is not equal to "can't". You want to use "can'st not". Other than that, the thy and thine are sometimes misplaced, and in general, work on the archaic grammar and stuff a little more. Other than that, it is very funny, and I am enjoying it a lot. *protects future unconceived babies from Serra's corruption*
Nino chapter 19 . 5/18/2006
Oh Do one about Pirates and Thieves.

Which one is richer? BD
Raijuu Girl chapter 19 . 4/19/2006
You've still got it my friend. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Ramza Lionheart chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Okay, here is another one for you...and THIS time, I'd like to be acredited atleast.

The Ten Commandments of Final Bad Guys.

1) Thou must have a father complex, for if thine father loved you too much or hated you too much, thou art doomed to be evil (Lyon and Zephiel)

2) Thine reason for taking over the world has always something to do with family members (Nergal's wife, Lyon's dad, Zephiel's dad)

3) Thou must take good care of thine lieutenats...pay their health insurance and wages. Not that it will matter though, for a few exchange of words between thine enemy and thine lieutenants and they shall betray you at the drop of a hat.

4) Thou must look carefully at thine opposite...for if he is a punk half your age, then thou art spooned.

5) Thine evil plot will go smoothly until thou make a stupid move like destroying thine opposite's village...then, just when thou will summon whatever diety thou art trying to summon, all hell break loose.

6) Thine plan MUST include dragons in some form or fashion...even if they are not seen and only mentioned, Dragons must be involved. No excuses.

7) Thy past must be tragic so thou can atleast milk some sympathy before heading straight to hell where your soul will be tormented by demons for all eternity.

8)Thou must make thy search for the Fire Emblem secret, for if word gets out, it is guaranteed to be stolen by the good guys. Merely send an army of minstrels and bards, and no one will suspect a thing.

9)Thy deity must take atleast half the screen and it's battle animation cannot be switched off, so the players will be forced to see how much the developers feel proud of themselves.

10) Thou are doomed to lose. Period. Fool.
Armads the Doom Bringer chapter 19 . 4/10/2006
Very good. Keep writing! I will enjoy it greatly.
Lao Who Mai chapter 19 . 4/7/2006
Dude! Awesomeness! Except for the 'sister is a tramp' comment. Unfortunately, it's often true...They need a Sango character in FE, although Lyn kinda fills that part (She needs to be more violent. "JOIN THE DARK SIDE!" and all that). You know, a really good category to do now would be the villians. I know other reviewers have mentioned this and really, there's SO MUCH MATERIAL! Extreme ugliness! Unforgetable stupidity! and the greastest sin of all: Excess monologing! MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE!

...Okay, I"m better now.

But really, villians can be so stupid, you just HAVE to make fun of them! Please?
joebthegreat chapter 19 . 4/7/2006
thine comandments hath filled my bowels with poop...

(that's SO immature)

anyway... good stuff... funny stuff...

do one on the pirates! YAR!
CherryMilkshake chapter 19 . 4/7/2006
LOL! XD I'm so glad you're still updating this!

And yes, school sucks. O

Yay for Spring Break! D
randmkow chapter 19 . 4/7/2006
lol! I loved the Micheal Jackson and his mutated dragon thing...Valter really...creeps the heck out of me. *shivers*
themagebear chapter 19 . 4/7/2006
sain is totally better than kent. kent totally has a stick up his a**, and sain is totally chivalrous and funny.
Emblembabe chapter 19 . 4/7/2006
LOL!
JSB chapter 19 . 4/6/2006
Aw poor Sain, always with the short end of the stick of the peg knight trio. I would imagine Innes would say "BOOM ! HEADSHOT!" after sniping his own sister out of the air. Is there actually incest fanfiction out there? I'm scared.