Reviews for The Other Side
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 3/31
Hah! Love the twist! I had to re-read the story because of it! [::
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I really love the way you painted this image, luring the reader into thinking it was yet another Danny-Sam-Tucker capture Skulker scenario before springing the twist on us. Of course the series brings up plenty of analogies between the two sets of friends but I'm not sure anyone has painted a what-if in quite this way.
The Great Azar chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I THOUT IT WAS DANNY SAM AND TUCKER! ARGH!
Kirasel chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Whoa. That's a twist. Jack even has the witty banter down. Took me a while to read this, because the twist was just that twisty.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Whoa. Completely shot me out the water with this one.
Luthfi WeirdCat chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
...that's really something.
Very good, indeed. XD
Maestro Kitten chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
... Whaaaattttt? XD
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Well... That was... unexpected. Jack's aim certainly improved as a half-ghost. I thought it was Danny and Co. all grown up at first. I'm guessing Maddie and Jack don't plan on getting married. But it was cool to see the three of them still such good friends. Great job!

Cynthia
SpeaksInRiddles chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I had to reread this twice before I could properly [or whatever I might call this] review. The first time I merely sputtered incoherently. The second time my brain shut down. That's a twist I really never saw coming
Mary Penelope chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Okay... That's just a little creepy...

Penelope, over and out!
Hiril Elfwraith chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow. This is incredible. But...Jack Phantom rather than Jack Plasmius. *shify eyes* Ah well. Canon bending is all good when you've got a good enough excuse.
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love you. And I agree with Rain the Revenant - this needs a follow-up! Maybe a crossover with the non-AU?
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
*snorts* i'm surprised i haven't gotten iron poisoning from the things that i read. -_-

cheers,

brittney
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Ahahahaha! XD

So is this meant to take place in an AU, the past, or both?
maddiA chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This is good I really like your work hope we can be friends:)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »