Reviews for Temptation
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 3/31
This fits the conversation and sentiment I imagine Vlad expressed to alternate timeline Danny after his family and friends were killed in TUE perfectly.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I can just see it. Vlad, post the accident, offering a broken Danny safe haven - and then, of course, things go horribly wrong. You're right. This fits.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Ooh, great job. It's original enough to publish yourself, IMO. :D
phantomgirl90210 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Really good. If this poem is anything to go by, you are a really good poet (this is the first of your stories that I have read *grins sheepishly*). You should try to get it published or something.
will-o-the-wisp chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This is a most intriguing and compelling villanelle. Excellently phrased, except on the eighth line, "In silent graves your dreams now lay." "Lay" is actually the past tense of "lie," so that this particular verb (lay) seems to go against the flow of the rest of the present-tense poem.
korel.c chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
How do you...how do you keep achieving perfect seven syllable lines? I try and try, but I never get there - and a villanelle has more new lines than a pantoum!

It's like...like magic. Is there a method or logic to get these perfect seven?
BadCatGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Beautiful. It makes me wish I could hear someone sing it.
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
actually i think it sort of fits Sam talking to Danny telling him to just give into love and let her take care of him... don't you think?
Emmy chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
o, very good. You got Vlad's temp voice down pat.
beastboyblits202 chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
i loved ths one so ya!
Julia451 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Sorry, but I've used up all my positive feedback words and phrases reviewing your other works. I will say this: what is an author as great as you doing wasting her work on a free fan fiction site? Hope you're using your talent for much bigger things.

15 out of 10 (no, that's not a type-o) for this poem.
dead deleted closed chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Beautiful. Vlad is such a great character, and very few seem to capitalize on his awesome personality like you have here. Not to mention it's a great poem. (steals it) :O

Lord help me, there is too much Yu-gi-oh shounen-ai on my computer...

ERZLO
KatrinaKaiba chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
This was excellent. I love this one.

KatrinaKaiba
superdork398 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Whoa, normally I don't like poems but yours are awesome. Adios.
Ytak chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
O, temptation issues forth from Vlad's mouth.