Reviews for Sister's Sonnet
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Ooh... That sent shivers down my spine. Thank you for explaining the Spenserian Sonnet. It's good to learn something new.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Ever wonder why Jazz was so enthusiastic at the beginning of Secret Weapons - and how close they came to disaster?

Waiting can definitely be worse than doing.
anemix chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Nice. You're really knowledgeable on the types of poems.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
LeonaWriter chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
You know, rhymes like these - the really GOOD ones, that is - can describe a situation so well and yet can be used for so many people, not just for the ones it's meant for. That's what *I* like about it.
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Very good poem! I think it characterizes Jazz perfectly. Can't wait to see what stories you come up with next!
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
one piece of advise... at the end i would put cannot instead of can't i think it just fits better don't you think?
Emmy chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
You *really* made me feel for Jazz.
moonrockblink1772 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
That. Was. Brilliant. I want to cry, 'cept I'm in my school computer lab, and that would be awkward. But really, that was good.
redgrass-and-silvertrees chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
that...was...beautiful {Cries}

~ilikedan
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Ep! Let me first tell you that I HATE hate hate hate most poems with a blinding passion. This one though was fanfreakingtastic! I loved the part about heroes falling and the last 2 lines? Kick Ass. This one is going in my c2. "shakes head" I can't believe you got me to like a poem.
DSK chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
...woh, amazing.
peppymint chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
You write great poetry, though I admit I prefer the stories.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I can't decide which is better: your fiction or your poetry. This is truly, professionally, thoroughly magnificent. Not a single line or word I didn't like. This is a poem that gets better every tiem you read it. Another masterpiece.
KatrinaKaiba chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
This was cute. I liked this sonnet. It was really cute.

~KatrinaKaiba~
proud shipper chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
That was great. I love so many things you've writtin, but that is definatly one of my favorites. It's awesome to see a poem done in Jazz's point of view because 1, there arn't really any poems done about her, and 2, because she's one of my favorite characters. :P