Reviews for Reunited
shegal92 chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
That was a very interesting story. I liked how Drakken, afraid of Shego leaving him, wired her so she couldn't. He's very insecure, isn't he? :)
CastaS chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
great story, i enjoyed it
Arya MageFire chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
Update soon!-or not.
Arya MageFire chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
So good! Ligo, am I right?
Twila Starla chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Alright, wonderful ending. I know, very late review. I've read this chapter a few times, and just didn't review. Anyway, loved it, I hope you plan to sequel this or at least show Raven again.

Twila Starla
Kiyarae chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
che, now thats something I've never read before...Shego having a daughter named raven who can light up both her hands and feet and Shego quitting to become a welder. yep definatly a new idea xD awesome job
Brooke chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Um, Raven as in Teen Titans? If that is who it is, please don't even tell me. I would either throw up, blow up, or both.
Riverfox237 chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Yay! That was cool! And I was actually going to suggest that Raven become a part of Team Possible! This is gonna sound really cheesy, but I thought up the perfect name for her: Raven Vincible! (Rav-invincible. Get it? I did warn you that it was cheesy! ;) ) Actually, if you don't use that name (which you probably won't since Shego has a different last name), then I think I just came up w/ my own character: Wren Vincible! More on that as the idea develops. This was really cool! Great job! I think that you should write a story w/ Raven as the new member, and introduce some new bad guys and stuff like that! That would be awesome, I hope you consider it! Again, really great job! (And also again, I'm so sorry I was late reviewing! Hopefully it won't happen again unless I'm away from home.) Keep up da great work!

:Riverfox237 sends kpultimatefan another dozen buckets of popcorn shrimp and several jumbo 3-topping pizzas as congrats on writing a cool, creative and imaginitive fic, and a realistic-looking Rufus plushie as a bribe for kpultimatefan to consider her story suggestions. ;):

Chow for now! (as in food or as in bye, take your pick!)
Dillymac chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
That was interesting. Ive got a good guess who the mom is, but I doubt I know the dad.
Twila Starla chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Whoa... Raven's got game, I loved the part with her and Bonnie. I can't wait to see how Shego and Raven know each other, if they can identify each other, and I'm sure they will.

Update Soon! :D