Reviews for Winds of Change
Dark White Fang chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
A really good story, the caracters are well developped, the ploot is good and the links between the caracters evolve in a natural way. Too bad, the story end here but great work !
DarkGreiga chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
interesting. seriously, this is interesting. I'd love to know what happens next especially after you said that you would finish this fic soon. (sorry, no offense!) if you're too busy to update, you should your readers know somehow, kay?
Mors427 chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
It's really good. I hope you continue it. The story is just to interesting to not be finished.
LordRandomness chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
Yet another fic that needs continuing, whether the author is even visiting this site anymore is another question entirely. I know how that happens, you abandon places for years at a time...I only hope that you come back someday and finish writing this. )
Final Fight chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
Why doesn't he ask Felix indeed. Perhaps he's been meaning to for a year now, but the author just hasn't gotten around to it?

Well this fic is enjoyable. I'd like to see how it ends. Maybe you'll have it done by the time Gold Sun 3 comes out? In... um... 2011 let's say?
WyvernChick chapter 10 . 5/14/2008
Amazing! Pure and simple!

I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapters. I'm actually supportive of you making Isaac a jerk - so many people place him as an "almighty' character...glad to know someone is risky enough to expriement with it. And also the tension between both Felix and Isaac.

Hooray for this story!

Lighthouse(Sand)shipping is amazing. Let it be people!
NonFiction chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
hey this is pretty good! lmao at whinny isaac! haha back to the point, very well done. i like how you throw so much humor in there.

i can hardly wait to finish the story :)

oh btw SANDSHIPPING 4EVA
redmoondreams chapter 10 . 5/12/2008
Hi! Shadow Milotic here (formerly Shiny Milotic). Its good to see that you have updated. Good chapter, and I'll keep on looking in to make sure you do keep updating!
AFAN chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
i just thought i'd let you know, i recently stumbled onto this site after finishing GS again. I'm always a fan of the FelixSheba ship, and i found your fic to be particularly enjoyable. very nicely written. the way you described the character had me cracking up, fits them perfectly imo (Felix especially). anyway, id like to see where the story is going, good luck on finishing it up.
Mr-Mikul chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
Wow, you're back and writing again! :D I liked this story when I first read it, and I'm still enjoying it now. I enjoyed this chapter, and I'm looking forward to seeing this story finish. Thanks for coming back to this story!
ur mom chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
cool make it longer
Michael chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I've really enjoyed this fanfic, with the tension between Felix and Sheba and the general humor that they have here. Isaac seems rather OoC, but that's just what i think.

Are you still alive? and is there any chance that you'll give this a finish/epilouge? *pleading eyes*
Leoshi chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
VERY well done! This is all so very good so far!
Soggy Phoenix chapter 9 . 9/1/2006
Yay! Felix/Sheba! (Grin)

I was waiting for an update ever since I scrounged it up in another random page...

This is good, though a bit sad with Jenna breaking up with Isaac. With good reason.

Piers/Ivan? Certainly possible! Keep going!
The Final One chapter 9 . 9/1/2006
Wow! That was something I never saw coming. True love will conquer all! Update soon. Love Felix/Sheba Pairings.