Reviews for Rufus Goes Solo
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This is a fun story! In the TV series Rufus often saved the day somehow, and he deserves to have a story built around him now and then. I could see this in animated form in my mind as I read it. The way Frugal Lucre begs the police to take him away to someplace that's safe is proof that when you want to make somebody's life miserable, a naked mole rat is the perfect guy for the job.

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
storyreader51 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Where's the love, man? Ru does all the donkey work, and when it comes time for his reward-DENIED! Good thing Ron makes it up to him!

Cute funny story!
mangafangirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This is just great _ Kim gives Rufus, the HERO, all of the slack for some cheese! Great story, dude :)

mangafangirl :)
Raptor84 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Rufus is one rockin' mole rat! Funny fanfic!
W0lf The Hunter chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
ROTFLMAO! Seriously, there are way too less stories from Rufus or his pov, this was exellent stuff buddy! Seriously!

Motor-Ed
Hillary Moore chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
make some chapters where kim is sick with stomach flu and ron helps kim get better
Yuri Sisteble chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Very Cute.

Yes, it does redeem.

First fic to make me consider buying a Naked Mole Rat.
Kayrie chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Hi there! This was a great fic that showcased Rufus's ability to do a good deed and come back before KP and Ron notice. Wonderful job on it!

There is one thing though, I am not sure if you spell it Frugal Lucre or Frugal Lugre...I couldn't access the disney website to check.
Bornofhim chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Man I was so totally pumped to see Rufus get some well-deserved attention! In the history of supporting mole-rats Rufus is the greatest! Though I must admit I'm not quite sure if I enjoyed the story or the reviews more! LOL!
Darkcloudalpha chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Go Rufus...Little guy was always the most skilled member of team possible )
XxThe Acid RomancexX chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
That...WAS THE BEST RUFUS FANFIC I'VE EVER READ!

Keep Writing!

(Kim Possible's Guardian Angel)0:)
Riverfox237 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
That was cool! Very well written, excellent job! A wonderful little one-shot! I haven't read your other stories, but I thoroughly enjoyed this! Great job! Keep up da great work!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I see this as sufficient payback for killing Rufus since he would get all the cheese he wanted at Bueno Nacho. Go Rufus! Go Zaratan! Go Zaratan! Keep up the good work!
userx chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Wow. That was an excellent short story. Very funny at times, especially when rufus plays around with lugre's mind. Well written too. The character are very much in character and seem to come alive. Vivid descriptions, and varied writing style. In one word, awesome.
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
good show! this woulda made a great episode! theme song:

'who is the man, with the cheese in his hand; RUFUS! ...damn straight...'

I'm just talkin 'bout Rufus, hes a badmutha -