Reviews for Shikari Shiro : Hang In There
Sweetest sweet fic
Alexia Colette chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
sweet
Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Loved how you wrote this story as little spin-offs/behind the scenes of what actually happened in the manga. Yes, I was also curious what was going through Nami's mind throughout the Drum Island arc.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Ah! The fluff I love it! They're so cute together! You're a genius! You deserve a medal!
snowman794 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
aww, cute and sweet
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Nice emphasi of the hat.
AnimeBabe1031 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Aw! That was cute! Well done!
Cloner4000 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Aw...this is so well done, the fluffy was moderate and to the point. Its really sweet, and Luffy was just OCC enough to allow some romance in there..great job
ani chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
o_o the best damn filling-between-plotpoints fic i've ever read! and the best part is it's entirely believable!
VanillaSpiders chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Superb. Sp? But anyway, i love the alters between reality and Namis's fever induced dreams. It was really neat!

Signed R.H.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Cuteness!
Azamiko chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
_ I loved this arc. This fic is cute!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Aw, kawaii. What am I saying, aah, my mind! Just kidding! It was good. But next time, try to space out the drabble a bit more. Just because it's a short LxN piece of work doesn't mean you should neglect the basics.

I wish that scene between Luffy reassuring Nami to be well had gone a little farther. I was further more surprised and amazed that it was HE who carried HER to the doctor on Drum Island's mountain even though Sanji, who we all know would have loved to have done the same would have carried her. Luffy was the strongest of the two at the time and if it had been Sanji carrying Nami, he would have made quick work out of the animals! Now that is what what I call an obvious LuNa moment!-