Reviews for Ill
Alyssa chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
I LOVE IT! :D
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Well this is... consternating.
TransformingTurtle chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
Really good. I love Roy and Ed fluff. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
AND AL'S FUCKING CARROT ALONE.
The Mirror Above the Sink chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
"That's Al's fucking carrot. You leave it alone."
YOU TELL HIM, ED!

I loved this little three-shot! I was so glad it wasn't a yaoi story! Though at some points you forgot to add a space, but that doesn't matter much!
Kas3y chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Great job, I didn't really care wat happened to Lust, I could see that u were focusing on Ed and Roy so I think u did an amazing job, love it, keep it up :)
Lilac Gemini chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
WOW. This is AMAZING! You'd better continue, or Ed will vomit on your face! I'm not kidding!
ZakuroU chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
SOMEBODY CALL ME A FANBULANCE

SOMEONE STABBED ME WITH A FANFICTION

I'M BLEEDING FEELS ALL OVER THE PLACE

I really love this! Just the originality of the plot and the wonderful dialogue (seriously - 'That's Al's f*cking carrot' - best line ever.) make this whole thing AWESSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME! !

(Excited Zakkie is excited.)

I really really like this fic! Thanks for the awesome read. (Was so excited I flipped about all over the place and tied a jacket on my head.)
JinkiesCrown chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I couldn't help but laugh at the end...About Al's carrot. xD
ToscaThorCat chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I can see Ed snapping at Mustang about a carrot XD This story was great!
Rowana1 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
*squirms contentedly from the puddle of mush she's dissolved into upon reading this perfect fanfic*
CinqLuna chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
whao.. what a nice one. I truly love it. :'3
Firefly264 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Aww! This ending is so cute, especially the bit about 'Al's carrot'. I can totally see that, it's adorable!
Victorious-Mind chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
This is so sweet! I LOVED IT!
Torchbug chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
This is adorable! I agree that the things Lust was telling Roy about Ed were rather insightful. You don't really see that guilt show up in the last half of Brotherhood. The buying a meal for Al part was heartbreaking and so was how Edward throws aside the respect he gained for Roy in an instant when Roy touched Al's food. I just can't get over that. But Ed thanking Roy? CUTE.