Reviews for Ill
ToscaThorCat chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I can see Ed snapping at Mustang about a carrot XD This story was great!
Rowana Renee chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
*squirms contentedly from the puddle of mush she's dissolved into upon reading this perfect fanfic*
CinqLuna chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
whao.. what a nice one. I truly love it. :'3
Firefly264 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Aww! This ending is so cute, especially the bit about 'Al's carrot'. I can totally see that, it's adorable!
Victorious-Mind chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
This is so sweet! I LOVED IT!
Torchbug chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
This is adorable! I agree that the things Lust was telling Roy about Ed were rather insightful. You don't really see that guilt show up in the last half of Brotherhood. The buying a meal for Al part was heartbreaking and so was how Edward throws aside the respect he gained for Roy in an instant when Roy touched Al's food. I just can't get over that. But Ed thanking Roy? CUTE.
Radon65 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I figured Lust would've just bugged out at that point, things were getting too messy, too many people, it's not that unrealistic. Plus, she probably figured there were plenty of opportunities to kill Roy later, Pride could help with any issues of Mustang reporting about her - if anybody believed him, which apparently they didn't, anyway - and they probably eventually decided that keeping him alive as a human sacrifice was worth it. I really liked your description of the diner and the waitress and such. It might be interesting to write a chapter of what happened from Ed's perspective - just how much he heard and what he thought, etc.
Radon65 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Well, crap. That was funny, the way Lust started helping, just interested in making sure Edward lived. All the stuff she said about Ed was interesting - she's spent so much time following him around... And I really liked Mustang's rebuttal, how she can't understand what Ed feels - that was a major issue for Lust in the Original Anime, that was a good choice for something that REALLY pushed her buttons. Their conversations, their mutual interest in Ed but for different reasons, was good. And Mustang basically going, screw this and escaping at the end was awesome. My only complaint is when Lust talked about Ed not eating and having meager portions - we've seen Ed eat, and he eats a LOT. And fast. Damn.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Whoho! Creepy. The writing is quite good - I liked Mustang's introspection and the description of Lust, etc. I also really liked how he figured out that she wasn't quite right. The minor fight was well choreographed, but I do have a couple of concerns - Lust acted as though Mustang was going to be killed (and fed to Gluttony, apparently), so why did she hesitate in killing him when she had the perfect opportunity to do so? Perhaps her first instinct was simply to avoid killing a human sacrifice, and then she realized shortly after that it was pointless. Also, I'm not entirely sure how well you could dodge a flame attack, but I guess if he concentrated it in one area, you could. He could still set half the room on fire and haul Edward out the door if needed, though. Good Edward stuff too, with the throwing up and the freaking out and all that.
The Curse of Forever chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Aw! That seriously made me tear up. Such a wonderful story *sniff*
deceiving reality chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
i loved this!

i especially loved the secret never-before-known info lust gave roy about ed.

it was so sad!
mmm donut seeds chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
It was good, though there could have been a little more to it.
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
It's gotta be creepy to have Lust stalking you...
hullabalooh chapter 1 . 3/7/2009