Reviews for Nymph vs Wolf
Chrysanthemum3 chapter 14 . 2/19/2006
aww, this is so sweet. And I like how you keep bringing up the future with them as parents :) Good job! I hope you continue soon.
Paloma Patil chapter 14 . 2/19/2006
What a terrific chapter! Loved it. I'll admit I was confused by the Scholar, initially, but the protection of the Lyonesse makes perfect sense in the context of your story. The song slayed me: “Playing with Dementors; that is where we sent her,” sang Tonks. “Losing her bravado, incommunicado...”

“Singing like a loon, mostly out of tune. Wish I had my valentine, just to kiss him one more time...” OMFG! LOVED THAT! She's crazy. The Scamp was adorable, too - so naughty, and I can see Remus being mortified by his behaviour. Ah - and the ending...they've had the same vision of the future, have they? Then it must be true! Lovely.
TDU chapter 14 . 2/19/2006
The only disappointing thing about this chapter is that it is nearly the end! I particularly liked their coordinating dreams and Sirius trying to get them into bed. As usual you manage to write a serious story where the humour shines through. Thank you for sharing with us.

TDU
AGENT LOOCAY chapter 14 . 2/18/2006
wow!

are you jk rowling? lol, just playing...

but really, your plot fits just as seamlessly as hers does... it's really quite amazing... *grin*

can't wait for the next chappy! lol. aww... not the end of the story! *sigh* well it's been a great ride. hey, write a new one after this, will ya?

haha. dedicate it to yours truly. no, just kidding. um... i guess betas? lol. ]

~lita
horn-head chapter 14 . 2/18/2006
No! Only one more chapter? Will there be a sequel? There had better be, or I will personally see to it that you have a thorough lashing with a wet noodle! I mean it, missy!

Anywho, loved Remus being turned into different people, 'twas great! Although, I think that a night of awesome sex could call up a GOOD patronus, with or without the love. Would make me happy right now... erm, nevermind!

UPDATE SOON AND OFTEN!
eccentricrabbit chapter 14 . 2/18/2006
Omg GREAT chapter! At first it would only load half the webpage, and i was freaking out.. thinking noO i won't be able to read it all! But i got mad with the computer, and it worked! lol

I loved that they finally slept together, you wrote that part soO well! gj gj!

- Chrissy
SeekerGirl17 chapter 14 . 2/18/2006
Great chapter! I absolutely loved it! I can't decided which was my favorite part. I hope you update soon. But this chapter was so LONG I think I can be content of waiting for a week or two.
Lily Christie chapter 14 . 2/18/2006
lol!

Your chapters are great! hehehe!

Each one show what's happening acording to the books but brings really funny and original situations between them!

I'm loving it!

Hey! Please show us more of the lanky girl and the twin brothers! In a fic where Tonks was turned into a 3 year old and Remus is "possesed" (I have no idea if that's the word for it in english? Having another spirit in your body...) It won't be that strange to have a time travel!

Heheh!

Update soon!
Lyra Lupin chapter 14 . 2/18/2006
That was great. I was literally laughing aloud. :) And such a great plot idea to reinforce Tonk's Patronus from HBP.

Just one more chapter? I was (and am) holding out that you'll take it though HBP. I'd love to hear what happens (from yourself) after Tonks confronts him at Hogwart's in front of the everyone and how here hair goes back to pink. :)

Very enjoyable and the s-e-x was well executed.

Lyra
eleen chapter 14 . 2/18/2006
that whole debt thing has got to be the most weirdest multiple-personalioty disorder ever, only someone like remus could get away with that story. Fleur is redeemed in my mind a bit for her warth“I weel tie Lupin with rope and leave him on zee ground outside the hotel with zee garbage,” said Fleur with confidence. “He deserves no better for making you worry.” Go fluer. Remus' Psyche is a scary place. as is the Scamp, I wouldn't want to run into him! I tonk's little diddy, very angsty. thanks for wishing me good luck on my science exam in your last responce! I had a weird experience when i did take it: i got to the biology section there was a question with 3 pictures that was had to answer questions with, one was vegtables, on was a white rabbit the other was A WOLF! i almost died! i think everyone now believes me crazy for snickering at a science exam. Great chapter! they're always well worth the wait!
Lily Dragon chapter 14 . 2/18/2006
Gah...

I did spend Valentine's day without my boyfriend, too... u.u But at least he was in Rio de Janeiro, and not in Azkaban :P

I can never imagin Lupin being the Scamp... Made me laugh a lot

Nhai, I just hope you update soon

Cheers, for my boyfriend is comming back in 9 days!

L.D.
ishandtwofourths chapter 14 . 2/18/2006
simply amazing, as always. honestly, how do you do it? you come up with the most wonderful and original ideas, it's just fabulous.

so. we covered the past, present and future in this chappy, and it was all lovely. i was a bit apprehensive about what remus' ancestors would do while in his body, but it ended up to be quite droll. the scholar was just adorable! the scamp was a bit of a prick, and i was quite worried about what that might prompt tonks to think, but i think she handled it well. i loved the fact that fleur helped out - you don't often see it portrayed this way, but i think her and tonks make good friends. but anyhoo, both of his ancestors seeing their wives in tonks HAS to be a hint! heck, it's no even a hint, it's like a giant flashing neon sign - why doesn't remus realize it? sigh!

but! huzzah, they consummated their relationship, i'm glad. although i can't help but feel a bit like if it wasn't for the situation, of tonks having to face demontors, then remus wouldn't have been swayed to do it, ya know? i mean, there's no doubt he loves her, but i just wonder if he would have expressed it if the situation didn't call for it. hmm. oh well, they did, and that's an important step forward, so i'm happy for them!

now, if only remus could get it through his thick head that he can really stick around after the third date! the attitude he has is like he's just waiting for things to come to an end, which tonks obviously isn't thinking about. there haven't really been any terrible complications or reprecussions for them because of their relationship, so logically, why couldn't it continue? remus, remus, remus. but now i have a rather sinking feeling that even if he does realize that things could work out and that they aren't as bad as they think he is, then he'll have to leave anyay, what with being assigned his mission to the werewolves. SIGH! now that would be heartwrenching.

well, i suppose i'll just have to see what you come up with, no? i'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter, as always! but no, the LAST chapter? say it ain't so! what will i do without this fic? then you're just going to have to start a new one. pretty please? what will you be doing next, going back to continue your first series, or continue these characterizations into HBP? or something new altogether? honestly, i wouldn't be able to decide which i'd prefer, since whatever you write will be fabulous. just churn it out and ease all us twitchy, impatient readers! :)
Mee Yah chapter 14 . 2/18/2006
That's a nice chapter

I pity Remus... it must be bad to have spirits invading your body

The Scamp was funny, and i like how Tonks always ruined his plans ;p

Wimples and Fleur are very great characters too

'til next time,

Mee Yah
Oath of Feanor chapter 14 . 2/18/2006
This was excellent as usual. You have incredible ideas and an amazing writing style that keeps me glued to the monitor and I'm constantly wondering: "Now what happens?". And you weave the story like an intricate web, it is so well organised, it just... it practically *flows* if one can use such terms )

I'll be *really* sorry when you finish this \ but we can look out for a sequel yeah? Maybe a post HBP story? Please? )
krumfan chapter 14 . 2/17/2006
Great chapter AS USUAL! Very long too! *sigh* the story is coming to an end? I can't help but feel a little sad!

Wimples was as adorable as ever! I want my own were-bunny now! *sigh* Remus and Tonks did the deed! I totally understand why they did...Nothing like a wonderful memory to keep you warm and toasty on harsh cold nights! Will you write an M OUTAKE?

I love the concepts of the Scamp and Scholar! Are those the only ones that come? I can only imagine how Tonks must have felt with the Scamp. He sounds like a cad!

You really examine and explain the concepts you raise in your story well. You are such a good author!

Thanks for writing this GREAT story...and I await the completion.

PS. Tonks and Remus' kids! *dies a little*...such a perfect foreshadowing to the ending!

krumfan