Reviews for Nymph vs Wolf
nvulpecatonks chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
Okay, I only read about 12 paragraphs in, and I find it odd yet morbidley amusing that you said Dolohov was looking for him, and that's who kills Lupin in DH. If you hadn't read DH before you wrote this, you might be a Seer, ooooohhhhh!
nvulpecatonks chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
I have to stop reviewing, but whatever. Force of habit. I LOVE WIMPLES, OR WTF HIS NAME IS! BEST BUNNY EVER! This story makes me wish I had a bunny. I really love how they just let him walk in and out of his awesome top hat house instead of being locked in a cage. They must have a really shitty problem-now you have me using puns! Just so you know, I totally started crying my eyes out when Wimples did that thing with Nagini, I totally thought he died cuz in every story the cute, little pet always gets slaughtered.
nvulpecatonks chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
As soon as I read that there was a maqueade ball, I thought that Lupin should be a wolf, and Tonks should either be Little Red Riding Hood or a sheep. Well, Fluer was a sheep, so I'm almost right, right?
nvulpecatonks chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
I know this was written, like, 7 years ago, but I just like revewing! There's gotta be something up with Wimples, I thought about the possibility of Animagus, but I don't think your animagus can be a magical creature, let alone a were-anything. I think there's something special about him, in a good way.
nvulpecatonks chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
When Lupin thought that she was the only person he could possibly want, it mooshed me out! Molly and her 3 tips was so funny!
nvulpecatonks chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Fantastic chapter! I cried at the very end, it was so sweet! I totally love Wimples! One thing I don't get: Well, Lupin's a virgin, right? I think so, at least, and Tonks isn't one, right? I didn't think she was but idk...
nvulpecatonks chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Lol, "'Where the hell did that thought come from?'"

HAHA! Dung's such a perve, but he's my buddy anyway.
Aria657 chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
The epilogue was fifteen years later right? And, you didn't kill Remus and Tonks. Who are the twins? And what happened to Teddy? I liked Teddy! There is a sequel for this right? And now my questions are done, I loved this story, it was long and amazing! I love long stories! I thought this story was absolutely brilliant! Great job! I want to see Wimples again, I liked him he was so cute!
The Kerl chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Hahaha I love pulling in outside material like that, too. Skeeve and killer rabbit - amazing!
Under the Cover of Darkness chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
I love this story. Too bad it ended so soon (

Great job! I really like your take on their relationship.
eagermeager chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
This was a really odd sort of fic. Good odd. But I believe that you ended it prematurely...
TakeMeOver chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
hahaha, i love how their love gradually grows. most fanfics have them just you know, BAM! they're in love! you make it more interesting in doing it more like a REAL love. you don't just BAM! fall in love, your love for someone grows from something you didn't know was there, to something you can't avoid!.~nya~
TakeMeOver chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
wow! that was really interesting! you are quite a writer! i'm very interested on how this will play out! good job on it, allthough it was a bit long i really liked it!.~nya~
gurugirl chapter 15 . 10/15/2009
i need to ask you something...if i were to kill off a character i came up with myself (owned by me), would i be flamed for it?
The Black Cauldrons chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
nah, i thought they had a normal egging each other on tete a tete
532 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »