Reviews for Nymph vs Wolf
nvulpecatonks chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
I know this was written, like, 7 years ago, but I just like revewing! There's gotta be something up with Wimples, I thought about the possibility of Animagus, but I don't think your animagus can be a magical creature, let alone a were-anything. I think there's something special about him, in a good way.
nvulpecatonks chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
When Lupin thought that she was the only person he could possibly want, it mooshed me out! Molly and her 3 tips was so funny!
nvulpecatonks chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Fantastic chapter! I cried at the very end, it was so sweet! I totally love Wimples! One thing I don't get: Well, Lupin's a virgin, right? I think so, at least, and Tonks isn't one, right? I didn't think she was but idk...
nvulpecatonks chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Lol, "'Where the hell did that thought come from?'"

HAHA! Dung's such a perve, but he's my buddy anyway.
Aria657 chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
The epilogue was fifteen years later right? And, you didn't kill Remus and Tonks. Who are the twins? And what happened to Teddy? I liked Teddy! There is a sequel for this right? And now my questions are done, I loved this story, it was long and amazing! I love long stories! I thought this story was absolutely brilliant! Great job! I want to see Wimples again, I liked him he was so cute!
The Kerl chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Hahaha I love pulling in outside material like that, too. Skeeve and killer rabbit - amazing!
Under the Cover of Darkness chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
I love this story. Too bad it ended so soon (

Great job! I really like your take on their relationship.
eagermeager chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
This was a really odd sort of fic. Good odd. But I believe that you ended it prematurely...
TakeMeOver chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
hahaha, i love how their love gradually grows. most fanfics have them just you know, BAM! they're in love! you make it more interesting in doing it more like a REAL love. you don't just BAM! fall in love, your love for someone grows from something you didn't know was there, to something you can't avoid!.~nya~
TakeMeOver chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
wow! that was really interesting! you are quite a writer! i'm very interested on how this will play out! good job on it, allthough it was a bit long i really liked it!.~nya~
gurugirl chapter 15 . 10/15/2009
i need to ask you something...if i were to kill off a character i came up with myself (owned by me), would i be flamed for it?
The Black Cauldrons chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
nah, i thought they had a normal egging each other on tete a tete
Monki-Neko chapter 15 . 4/15/2009
. ! I loved your story so much and I applaud your skill as a writer to incorporate your own ideas while working with the original plotline. I admire the skill that you must have ot accomplish such a thing. And Wimples was just about one of my favorite characters! He was so cute; him being a were-rabbit just made him even cuter!
sudoku chapter 15 . 2/21/2009
Wow, the story is so good. It's as interesting as reading HP books but I think your stories are better written than Rowling for romance.

Can you believe it that I read all the 15 chapters in one go? They really take a long time but I guess it took much longer for you to write. I will check out on your other stories.
gurugirl chapter 15 . 12/29/2008
OMG! Love the ending. i hate the ones that end up with them dying cuz dats not really original, but i love this and i have a question...who was the father of emmelines baby? Was it sirius cuz dats wat i was thinking but i could be wrong...lol
529 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »