Reviews for Nymph vs Wolf
Monki-Neko chapter 15 . 4/15/2009
. ! I loved your story so much and I applaud your skill as a writer to incorporate your own ideas while working with the original plotline. I admire the skill that you must have ot accomplish such a thing. And Wimples was just about one of my favorite characters! He was so cute; him being a were-rabbit just made him even cuter!
sudoku chapter 15 . 2/21/2009
Wow, the story is so good. It's as interesting as reading HP books but I think your stories are better written than Rowling for romance.

Can you believe it that I read all the 15 chapters in one go? They really take a long time but I guess it took much longer for you to write. I will check out on your other stories.
gurugirl chapter 15 . 12/29/2008
OMG! Love the ending. i hate the ones that end up with them dying cuz dats not really original, but i love this and i have a question...who was the father of emmelines baby? Was it sirius cuz dats wat i was thinking but i could be wrong...lol
gurugirl chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
I though the malfoys were great big gits until i read the HBP, it sort of got my sympathy levels. The goblin Ragnok, seems to be a favourite as he comes up as a specific not just goblin. Also, he distrusts wizards, espiecially after the goblet of fire and the Bagman bet. I think bill was tryin to persuade him to trust him. Although i must say i loathe ragnok with a passion! Fluer really is stuck up, i loved when Tonks flicked her, just hilarious and the dancing...Oh my it's nice to see sirius happy as he's always portrayed as grumpy and lonely. our teacher gave us a lecture in history on playboy...boring! I think it would be otally cool, and the outfits...wow! I can see where this might fit with the sixth book, most others i've read didn't make sense. Tonks and remus 4eva n afterlife! ~gurugirl
gurugirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
wats valkyrie?
Imready chapter 15 . 10/29/2008
This story has kept me on the edge of my seat for three days XD

I loved every bit of it, everything was perfect and each person was written true to their character.

Jk Rowling should have used your story.

All the best!
floss bucket chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Is the gnome who says ni (that's how it's spelt) connected to the shrubbery it is hiding behind? And how on earth did a gnome find out about Monty Python when it was living in the Black family home? lol.

Good story, by the way!
face towards the dawn chapter 15 . 4/12/2008
thank you for finishing this story the way you did - it's nice to see a happy ending for Remus and Tonks.
face towards the dawn chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
this was a good chapter, so interesting to see Tonks at work, and good to see that the wizarding world has all the same mundanities as the muggles.
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 15 . 3/31/2008
Wow. That was REALLY REALLY good. Ideas were ingenous, characters perfectly in character, and just WOW writing. WOW.
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Great chapter so far!
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I absolutely bloody fantastically love this. XD WOW. LOL! Sirius is so funny: "Oh. Continue." ! And this is the first Remus/Tonks story with such an original beginning. I love it x100!

From, an enthousiastic reader
Peanuckle chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Yes! Haha, I love the reference to "Little Shop of Horrors." Just had to say this before I forgot, now I go back to reading!
Owl Emporium chapter 15 . 11/22/2007
Wow, that was really good! I loved it! :D
Bee's Girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I think I might like this one better, though one chapter hardly compares to the amount I've read in your other stories. They were all well written by the way.

Its cute that both there patronus' are bugs hehe

Although, how uselful is one so tiny? Wait can you change the size of your patronus? does it matter? Wait, why am I asking questions in a review? .

Anyways, it was cute, I like the clumsy Tonks, she always gets herself into some tricky situations.
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »