Reviews for Nymph vs Wolf
Anmylica chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
*SQUE* I LOVE our stories! When you posted the last one, I was so sad, cause you said that that might be it for fanficing for you, so when I saw this story, I was so happy!

I like the characterization of both characters as much as in your previous fics. It just suits them, I think. And the best thing is they both seem to be experiencing a slight attraction, but don't want to feel it. I think that this bit of denial is a key part of their characters.

I have a question for you. Will you be writing any fics after this story/these next stories are through that center around their relationship as shown in "Half-Blood Prince"? I ask out of sheer curiosity because you've always shown a mature, real opinion of their relationship and I've enjoyed the ride so far.

Keep writing; in the meantime, I'm going to keep reading!

Le Noir de Adhara
Fairy of Fire and Fury chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Oh I love this!

So it says end of chapter one...

so chapter two would be?...
TrinityDD chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I love what you're doing here. I read your old stories and loved them, but I like the slightly more angsty tone that you're using here.

Great first chapter and cannot wait for more. :)
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Oh, it's so good to have you back! And I love these characterizations and the layering they already have, even after just one chapter. They're both very adorable, and it's always fantastic to see a new take.

I loved the bum pinching, the patronus forms, the lesson gone awry, and those damnable peas! Especially loved the final moments, both of them in their own little worlds trying to deal with lingering memories.

And there was something very cute about Tonks writing off Remus in her mind because he's just too tall!

Thanks for posting and can't wait for more! :)
acciobook chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I like it. It IS a change of pace from your other stories in terms of the relationship progression, but at the same time the core of the characters is still there so I still feel like I KNOW them. It's still them you know?

Oh and I LOVE when Sirius is thrown in and a little more well adjusted/happy and not so frusterated. Sure that might not be 100% by the book of JKR, but for a fan fiction it is damn fun to read.

I think this is a great start. I will add it on my story alert list.

I really enjoy these two characters so much.
TDU chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hurrah! A new story from Queriusole! I'm so glad you decided to resume writing earlier than January. As always, I loved it.
Cinammon chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I like!

Please go on...
reader chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Fun chapter. I quite enjoyed it.
kittiegalal chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!Yay! Finally, my favorite ship writer has made her return! Hallelujah!

Oh, and by the way, I like the story, too.
Celi chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Great! Love it!
Siorsa chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Really liked this! Am waiting patiently for updates - ok, maybe not so patiently? The interruption in the garden was priceless!
Capn capsize chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I am so glad that you did not wait too long to write again. I have loved your stories in the past and this one is no exception. I think you are one of the best fanfic authors. Keep up the good work!
Steffie Black chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I read your first series and I liked them a lot. I'm glad you're already writing again.

I really liked this chapter and I look forward to see more of this. Are you going to use some of the concepts of the other series, like venificus primo, again?

Steffie Black.
Oath of Feanor chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
You're back! I absolutely love your Lupin/Tonks stories and am glad that you're writing a new characterization of them ) can't wait to read more! Update asap please!
knowregrets chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Oh I love your new interpretation! Can't wait for more. Both Remus and Tonks seem so real.
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »