Reviews for Nymph vs Wolf
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Oh, it's so good to have you back! And I love these characterizations and the layering they already have, even after just one chapter. They're both very adorable, and it's always fantastic to see a new take.

I loved the bum pinching, the patronus forms, the lesson gone awry, and those damnable peas! Especially loved the final moments, both of them in their own little worlds trying to deal with lingering memories.

And there was something very cute about Tonks writing off Remus in her mind because he's just too tall!

Thanks for posting and can't wait for more! :)
acciobook chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I like it. It IS a change of pace from your other stories in terms of the relationship progression, but at the same time the core of the characters is still there so I still feel like I KNOW them. It's still them you know?

Oh and I LOVE when Sirius is thrown in and a little more well adjusted/happy and not so frusterated. Sure that might not be 100% by the book of JKR, but for a fan fiction it is damn fun to read.

I think this is a great start. I will add it on my story alert list.

I really enjoy these two characters so much.
TDU chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hurrah! A new story from Queriusole! I'm so glad you decided to resume writing earlier than January. As always, I loved it.
Cinammon chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I like!

Please go on...
reader chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Fun chapter. I quite enjoyed it.
kittiegalal chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!Yay! Finally, my favorite ship writer has made her return! Hallelujah!

Oh, and by the way, I like the story, too.
Celi chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Great! Love it!
Siorsa chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Really liked this! Am waiting patiently for updates - ok, maybe not so patiently? The interruption in the garden was priceless!
Capn capsize chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I am so glad that you did not wait too long to write again. I have loved your stories in the past and this one is no exception. I think you are one of the best fanfic authors. Keep up the good work!
Steffie Black chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I read your first series and I liked them a lot. I'm glad you're already writing again.

I really liked this chapter and I look forward to see more of this. Are you going to use some of the concepts of the other series, like venificus primo, again?

Steffie Black.
Oath of Feanor chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
You're back! I absolutely love your Lupin/Tonks stories and am glad that you're writing a new characterization of them ) can't wait to read more! Update asap please!
knowregrets chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Oh I love your new interpretation! Can't wait for more. Both Remus and Tonks seem so real.
horn-head chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
WOOT! I absolutely LOVED your other stories. (I don't think I reviewed much, I started reading them after the very last chapter on the last one...) It's great to find out that you're gonna write another story about them. btw, have you thought of writing about Sirius and Emmaline? Just a thought for ya... in case you get tired of writing about Remus and Tonks (yeah right)

Anyway, great stuff, here. Update soon!
javoher chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Very, very nice characterization. Believable. I liked your last version of Tonks & Lupin, but I really like this one too.
RahNee chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Yay Queriusole! I am so glad you're back to writing Lupin/Tonks again. I am loving your new take on them! What a fun chapter this was.

The scene where they "meet" on the steps of the kitchen was hilarious, as was the pea soup incident. I love how Remus refers to Tonks as "the valkyrie!" LOL

The moment on the stairs where she heals the slap...so sweet... well, except that she still thinks Remus pinched her! Ha ha!

Poor thing, Bill didn't even remember her! And Remus was sweet, thinking about rescuing her from Podmore. That was a fun scene, as was the lesson in the garden with the two of them caught in a seemingly compromising position by Sirius. I laughed so hard.

Then I was sad...poor Remus, so lonely! And the two of them thinking about each other... so touching.

Well, needless to say, I am hooked! I am a big fan of your Lupin/Tonks stories, and this one did not disappoint, that is for sure!

I want to take a moment to invite you to read the story I am writing called "A New Definition of Family" because I really respect you as a writer, and I am always looking for constructive criticism from good writers. But only if you feel so inclined! No pressure!

Anyway, WELL DONE! (rises from her seat and gives you a standing ovation, which is well deserved, my dear) I am waiting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter! (stares at email inbox expectantly...)

Cheers!