Reviews for Nymph vs Wolf
I am a tie chapter 12 . 8/6/2007
i love the line

"You shouldn't have been comparing yourself to the Sex God of Gryffindor, you git"

that was pure genius amazing!

Do your references of loup garou come from blood and chocolate?

I've noticed how they have started to appear...

I love the book blood and chocolate have you or will you write any fan fic for it? (assumin that you have read the book of course.)

"I'm going to turn-Ah!”

“Oh, Remus, I didn't mean to poke your eye! My arm just sort of flayed upward.”

I'm actually laughing so hard im shaking!

I love this fic!

“Tonks? Why am I hanging upside down?”Hahahaha

how the hell did that happen?

*sigh*

“Call me Siri,” I can so see sirius doing that omg!

you make everything seem so real and plausible!

Then Sirius pulled his long hair out of its ponytail and batted his eyelashes at Lupin. Hahahaha

omg it just gets better and better

I LOVE MOODY AND MOLLY!

man oh man this is probably the best chapter!

I love the idea of moody loveing to dance!

Its hilarious yet sweet!

Ah im now squealing!

haha tonks a playboy bunny, who wudda thought...

Luci...?

I love that Narcissa is so childish...

I wonder if we will ever see her in the movies...

she was supposed to show up ages ago...

HAHAH I luv sirius and his owl horus!

“Remus, do you realize that I haven't kicked you or tripped you or blackened your eye at all tonight?”

*gasp*

WOW!

omg i knew it i knew it!

luci and tonks hahaha

oh god

will he make it out alive...?

OH MY GOD HAHAHA

srry a little over excited

haha

she kicked ass!

yeah!

i almost feel sorry for Luci...oh well

Well at least the goblins liked it

...

well they had..fun

hahah

i love this story

its great always keeps me on my toes!

great work.

poor remus

HES NOT UGLY

i luv him

*sigh*
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 15 . 7/23/2007
I loved that story, it was the best Lupin/Tonks fanfic I've ever read! Lupin and Tonks are two of my favourite characters. Just read the 7th book a few days ago, was crying my heart out when they died lol. JKR seems to like killing my favourite characters :(.
mslupin21 chapter 15 . 7/4/2007
Very good :D I liked this fic SO much. The characterization was amazing. The humor was perfect and you penchant for finding the perfect words is astounding :D I really hope you write a sequel for what takes place during the sixth (maybe seventh) books. Anywho, excellent fic. Keep up the amazing writing :D
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 12 . 5/20/2007
Oh God, Tonks' comment made me laugh so hard. I have this one halter top with the biggest possible V and I wear it a lot and once I wore it to the movies with my friend Nori and I was constantly fishing popcorn out of my top! She must have thought I was a freak! *dies of embarrassment*
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
Rabid bunnies? The gnomes who say 'nih'? You've been watching far too much Monty Python, my friend P
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
OMG! The knights who say Nih! Funnay! And the hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy too! *dances* I am strange, embrace it- fear it P
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
Wow, this is excellent, and I am astounded by the length of you chapters *dies* I'll be here all night reading this! My poor neglected homework!

Xx-Bex-xX
Crisalyde chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I enjoyed reading this story: makes me come back for more. My mom's currently spazing out at me for spending hours and hours staring at the computer, but she doesn't know I'm reading an entirley awesome story. LOL.

This story has a greaat sense of humor in it. So hilarious. I love how you ended it too.

Oh yeah and the dialogues-they were awesome. I had to go to on some (okay, most) words that Lupin says.

Overall I give this story...a 4.9 out of 5. Yihee! _
Hemera chapter 15 . 12/29/2006
Thanks for the beautiful moments of reading you offered to us.

I discovered you not so long ago, thanks to Tagada and her French translations of Bookworms, Halfmoon Dreams and The Knight in Shabby Armor.

As I was really pleased by the humour you put in your story, I decided to read you in English, to discover your own writing.

How courageous I felt when I began with Nymph Versus Wolf and its long (but so good) chapters, and continue, of course, with Nymphatic Dreams.

I really enjoy to read English, because I think it's a language full of feeling, softness, but I lack vocabulary to explain that, so I'll stop there.

I'm being quite boring, I suppose, so I just wanna say that my courage was nothing compared to your talent. I adore your sense of humour (and your puns, we have some potential for bad ones in French, too), and the tenderness you manage to put in your writing. Yours stories are light, but not superficial, complicated but not boring, funny and serious... well, in fact, you give me some very pleasant reading times. And I bow to you for that.

I think I'm gonna loose the tiny bit of guilt I was feeling because I read your stories whereas some work was waiting for me, and just explore all your stories. Your fault ! (But you're forgiven before asking for it).

I hope I did not make you sleep with this long review, and that my English isn't too bad, or at less kind of understandable (but I'm not sure this latest word exists).

Good luck for your future or actual writing works. Happy new Year.

Hemera
Fauzia chapter 15 . 11/18/2006
Thats an excellent way to end an excellent epilogue was good.I liked that Emmeline has Sirius' in the start of HBP itself Emmeline is where does the baby go to?
Fauzia chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
The ball was amazing to the way Tonks treated the trouble Remus goes through to teach Tonks dance with interruptions from Sirius,Moody,Molly and Arthur being hilarious.
Fauzia chapter 9 . 11/17/2006
I had lots of fun reading this way the twins were treated by the brunettes was good.I loved the way how the whole chapter came was excellent.
Fauzia chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
I am completely enjoying the must have been quite embarassed while buying the goliaral seeds.

Also the way Sirius notices Remus and Tonks is quite interesting.
Fauzia chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
You know what.I am enjoying this story way better than the other version of thats saying something coz that was amazing too.

But i guess thats coz this is more canon and also Remus and Tonks still trying to know each other.

I enjoyed the first three chapters all the ways how they cleaned the rooms.
Crispina Echidna chapter 4 . 9/14/2006