Reviews for A World within a World
Meriem Clayton chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I absolutely love this. It is very, very clever. And you have the characters down perfectly. I love the little lecture Daniel (MY favorite character on SG-1) delivers. It's a great thought that both of them do utterly fantastic things as far as the general population is concerned but they have trouble believing that the other exists.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
EP! MORE MORE MORE MORE!
I LOVE the Sam and Jackness. *dances* sometime during this fic you should take them all tot the bronze. *grin* work in a dance somehow...you know...for cover purposes again. *sly grin* come on, you know you wanna!
ColdFang chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Nice!
Artemis chapter 2 . 2/10/2003
this is realy good. it so funny, and matches the characters realy well. will there be any Spike (because he soooooooooooooo hot sorry going off on tangent)/Buffy romance or Jake/Sam?
FlameShadow chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
GAAAHH!OMG!WHAT HAPPENED TO CH.3! I wanna read chapter three!
FlameShadow chapter 2 . 9/25/2002
HIYA! considering u havent updated in a year, I seem to doubt you ever will, but please do! I wanna know what happens!
Harriet chapter 2 . 5/3/2002
Please continue! This is really cool! If you do will you leet me know when you update? Thanks.
VictoriaM chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
This was such a fun story! I love crossover stuff. Please write more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Oh, the possibilities...
panda chapter 2 . 1/25/2002
write more. buffy & co should go through the stargate to fufill some prophecy or whatever.
ErinM chapter 3 . 7/26/2001
Great story! I've only seen the last season of Buffy, but I know enough that I could follow. LOVED the 'Bad Blood' vampire talk...and the Buffy-Daniel argument was BRILLIANT! :-)
livvie chapter 3 . 6/27/2001
bit of a cop out ending...more development need, character interaction, good attempt at a rarely done crossover though, keep it up.
La chapter 3 . 6/3/2001
Okay! It's wasgreatright unti end. Well anyways. MAybe u can do a fic where there's another star-gate near Sunnydale and Buffy(when she was alive) an fell through it. Just a suggestion.
Etheral chapter 3 . 5/12/2001
awesome...just awesome!
Becky chapter 3 . 5/7/2001
((Sniffles the Geek-boy)) hehe...this was awesome...all of it! Ever think of an "after college" story? hmmmm... :)Again, great story! :)
Matrix14 your biggest fan in the world chapter 3 . 5/7/2001
Yay! Brilliant! You combined my two favourite shows! Great fic, and you got the characterisations (is that the right word?) just right! As for 'Sniffles the Geek-boy'...v. funny! Please write more fics like this, because then I could read them instead of doing revison!