Reviews for Five Daniels That Weren't
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Very interesting. :)
Dark Archer chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
grat stories, short wet and to the point I loved them.
tulip chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
I just have one thing to say, Leather pants? M yummy!
kirallie chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
Neat! Think my favourite were pirate and assassin.
Ysarose chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
So many different Daniels. Aiya. The possibilities are endless. Thanks!
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
My favourite Daniel is Pirate Daniel. It just sounds funny and I also like Assassin Daniel just because it'd be so incredibly weird.
Romulus Magnus chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Nice homage to Andromeda, good story but I could quite easily see Danny boy becoming an assassin in retaliation for Apophis taking his wife.
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
hmm very interesting story you have here, I think I liked Pirate Daniel with Vala the best though :-D they just entertain me so much. great job!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
cool
Samandjackforever chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
cool
Serina Kat chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Oh, I really like all these different Daniels so much! I think it'd be really awesome if you did a longer fic where one of these versions really did happen, and if you ever do, I vote for this one(the andriod Daniel) one happening!

I can see it now! SG-1(which has a different archaeologist(sp?) on their team) is exploring a world and is picked up by the Balance of Judgement and chaos and HC commences, and somehow Daniel ends up with human emotions and stuff!

I haven't ever really watched Andromeda before, but I've seen a few screen-caps and I like MS's hair when he's in follow-up episode(Day of Judgement, Day of Wrath, I believe?) when it's all spikey and stuff, and the crazy look I saw in the screen-cap just tops it right off and makes me melt into my fan-girl alter-ego and turn into a puddle of MS obsessed goo.

Please tell me I'm not the only one with this opinion.

Keep coming up with these original ideas, I love these drabblettes, they're so awesome! And thank you for the fantasy fodder for the next week(atleast)!