Reviews for Worlds Apart
Specky Clarke chapter 18 . 6/5
this was as excellent as Worlds Collide. Brilliant writing, fantastic storyline. A great read.
SweetSalty chapter 18 . 5/2
I loved the sequel! I'll admit that I'd love to see that list of 'essential things to take with you if you're moving to a medieval society'. I think the only real thing I could come up with was feminine hygiene products. The ending was lovely and bittersweet and I cried. At work. Fuck you too lol. I remember thinking as I was reading through it,'gee, she cries a lot.' But really, she's pretty well justified for tears. You were not kind to her in this one, though things worked out. I loved how she and Gwena clashed. Thanks for your hard work, it was an interesting read!
bluedoor chapter 18 . 5/1
Pegeen chapter 18 . 12/15/2016
As before a marvellous story. So clever with Jaelle coping with a permanent life in "real" Valdemar.
NOT happy however with the ending - losing her memories seems to me to be a poor reward for all she went through.
wendums chapter 18 . 11/29/2015
I don't know if you still look up your old reviews but I didthoroughly reading this again.
Lord Grise chapter 18 . 6/3/2015
Very well written, excellent story. BUT. The end makes me want to vomit. And I really wish I hadn't read it. De fact suicide is not an appropriate reward for all Jaelle went thru; she might as well have been murdered and be done with it.
Carick chapter 18 . 6/29/2010
The first story worlds collide, catches the read interest and make you want to read more, the second part worlds apart together both form a very different type of Valdemar story.

A most enjoyable story and good fun al told a very nice read

I look forward to reading more of your work,

Dragovian Knight chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
I just read Worlds Collide and Worlds Apart back to back, and drat you, you still have a knack for making me cry.
Serinity Dawn chapter 18 . 1/31/2010
Very weel done! (Sorry trying to talk like a griffon!) lol. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more!
Serinity Dawn chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
That would have been my response exactly! Oh Bloody Hell is right!
vampire-werewolf-human chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
This isn't makingg any sense to me lol its confusing me like big time!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
I cried too. Even after a few years later your fic is still getting reviewed. :)

Thanks for the awesome contribution to fanfiction.

Where else can I find your work?

DDEC ~ Liz
loretta537 chapter 18 . 3/10/2009
this was a great story, although i'm glad i found it after it was finished and didnt have to wait two years :)

in your authors note in chapter 18 you mention that kero and eldan are not lifebonded, i always thought that they were. remember they were in mind to mind contact most of those years apart, although kero thought it was a dream, and i believe it is mentioned somewhere in there that they are lifebonded.
Florentine Quill chapter 18 . 8/13/2007
This may have already told to you but Kero and Eldan actually are lifebonded *rolls eyes* Don't ask WHERE exactly in By The Sword it gets stated (my mother claims it was on pg 492) I have no idea. And I combed that book with a mental fine tooth comb. Still drives me nuts to this day.

Good stories, I enjoyed reading them both _
ShianeCollins chapter 18 . 6/5/2007
I like how it ended. And thanks for the answer to my question at the end. WEll I guess I have to give you that one...Though I thought Kero lifebonded to Eldan. *shrugs* I need to go reread that book anyways. So I loved the story and wished it didn't have to end. Hopefully I'll gave more time to get back to fanfiction reading.