Reviews for Worlds Apart
Carick chapter 18 . 6/29/2010
The first story worlds collide, catches the read interest and make you want to read more, the second part worlds apart together both form a very different type of Valdemar story.

A most enjoyable story and good fun al told a very nice read

I look forward to reading more of your work,

Dragovian Knight chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
I just read Worlds Collide and Worlds Apart back to back, and drat you, you still have a knack for making me cry.
Serinity Dawn chapter 18 . 1/31/2010
Very weel done! (Sorry trying to talk like a griffon!) lol. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more!
Serinity Dawn chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
That would have been my response exactly! Oh Bloody Hell is right!
vampire-werewolf-human chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
This isn't makingg any sense to me lol its confusing me like big time!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 18 . 4/20/2009
I cried too. Even after a few years later your fic is still getting reviewed. :)

Thanks for the awesome contribution to fanfiction.

Where else can I find your work?

DDEC ~ Liz
loretta537 chapter 18 . 3/10/2009
this was a great story, although i'm glad i found it after it was finished and didnt have to wait two years :)

in your authors note in chapter 18 you mention that kero and eldan are not lifebonded, i always thought that they were. remember they were in mind to mind contact most of those years apart, although kero thought it was a dream, and i believe it is mentioned somewhere in there that they are lifebonded.
Florentine Quill chapter 18 . 8/13/2007
This may have already told to you but Kero and Eldan actually are lifebonded *rolls eyes* Don't ask WHERE exactly in By The Sword it gets stated (my mother claims it was on pg 492) I have no idea. And I combed that book with a mental fine tooth comb. Still drives me nuts to this day.

Good stories, I enjoyed reading them both _
ShianeCollins chapter 18 . 6/5/2007
I like how it ended. And thanks for the answer to my question at the end. WEll I guess I have to give you that one...Though I thought Kero lifebonded to Eldan. *shrugs* I need to go reread that book anyways. So I loved the story and wished it didn't have to end. Hopefully I'll gave more time to get back to fanfiction reading.
ShianeCollins chapter 16 . 6/5/2007
Wow. I must say. I like where this is going, but I'm still clueless and in the dark about what you're planning on doing with Gwena and Rolan (whenever he gets back). Are they really gonna wipe all the memories of Jaelle's true life?
GinaStar chapter 18 . 6/4/2007
lol...Very good! I loved it...you made a very *consistent* story within the 'worldview' of Valdemar ;)
Lizai chapter 18 . 6/3/2007
Um... actually, as I recall, both pairs are lifebonded. Firesong got jealous of Elspeth and Darkwind for their bonding, and Kero and Eldan had those shared dreams - nine years after they separated.

Anyway, awesome little series here! :) I wish it hadn't had to end that way, but I guess I can see why it did. Sorry forthe craptacular review; it's been a while since i've left one anywhere.
Triaxx2 chapter 18 . 6/3/2007
And she's talking to herself. I'm surprised you didn't become Herald Jaelle.

Silly rules, they should let you do it anyway.
ginalee chapter 18 . 6/3/2007
I feel sad that the story had ended - it went about the way I thought it would. Would you consider a sequel - Landon growing up? That should provide enough food for another story! Thanks for writing this story, I've enjoyed it. Please write more, you're good!
sparkyCSI chapter 18 . 6/3/2007
Very nice way to end the story! I feel bad that she had to lose her memories, but I'm glad that Rolan let her have the time. I feel that Gwena would have been a little revengeful if she had taken her memories at that point. Rolan had a really good point! Anyway...I'm off track now...Good way to end the story and I'm happy that you finally got to complete it!