Reviews for I Hate to Love You
fridaloveriven chapter 3 . 4/25
Im not a flames just starting my opinion i hate it plz make a miracle happen and musa comes back alive
Rebelle Artist chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Cool great start
deathROCKER chapter 2 . 1/20/2006

i just wanted to ask u how old is your daughter cuz on 4kids u r Ember HeartOfFire and it shows u r 24 and now im confused

how old is ya girl ?

r u pre-matchure?

its not actually somthin i normally read but wen i saw riven in it i just could not resist.

dont try flora cuz riven likes da tough front girls but then he was forced to soften up for musa and he still cant fight back against musa! lol

roguescholar07 chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Sorry it's taken me so long to review, but I had a ton of other things to do online. I love this chappy! It's so sweet and mean all at the same time.
fascinant chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
I kinda like Aradia and Riven as a couple, their sweet together. Oh yes, the review! I thought it was a lovely chapter and anyone who diddnt like it will have to deal with me! lol.

Ching Sparkle Sparkle chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Again Not liking it! You con't change my mind! So BLAH BLAH BLAH! I spit at your fanfiction! Hatooi.

That was a F-L-A-M-E!
fascinant chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I know, i know, im so lazy for not logging in, im sorry! Well, i finally got around to reading the sequeal, if i spelled that right...anyway, i liked it, alot! your a really awesome writer, you write the word, amazing! Yes, you write very amazing stories! Keep up the awesome work! :)

Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Are you going to add more chapters? I can't wait to find out what happenes next. (I still don't like other people's cliffhangers... but I suppose that's the fun if it, right?)
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
It's cool, but I can't beleave you would have Musa die oh well it's your story.
clueless97 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
that was a nice way to start it off. have no one willing to pick up Riven! just kidding! it had to do with a surprise party anyway. so the next best thing is to ask Aradia to pick up Riven! too bad she let that part slip out! hehe! update soon! why do I have a strange feeling that Aradia and Riven will end up together?
Cassie chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
You should make it so that musa didn't die she could be in a coma for a long time and then wake up! Then riven would be happy again! That would be so cool! You should think about it that would be SO awesome!