Reviews for Last Day
Black Egyptian Dragon chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
I vote you should make another one where Yami gets revenge! Heh heh heh! :D A.K.A I'm Marisa.

But really make one where Yami get revenge please! This fanfic still makes me laugh. XD
luvanime4life chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
(LOL) i LUVed the fic. i laughed until i cried. LOL I beileve Yami should get revenge! Oh Oh Oh Oh he could tell Yugi that he's leaving him! XD YAY let me know what you think!
Rocketto-Ren chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
Samantha: That was so, so funny! *laughing*

Serena: When me & Sam read it, we fell off our brooms!*laughing*

Samantha: Serena!

Serena: What?

Samantha: Anyway, I think you should do another one.

Serena: Only this time, Yami gets his revenge!

Samantha: I hope you write more!

Sam & Serena: Keep up the good work! _
yami-fangirl chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
I definatly think you should do one with Yami getting his revenge. I would probably laugh my head off. I thought that was so funny! Yami should get the two Mariks to help him. Maybe Ryou and Bakura could help him too.
Droiture LeReve chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Somehow...I knew it was Joey. It HAD to be Joey. Only Joey would try to prank everyone's favie Pharaoh in such a way as to ACTUALLY make the loco king think that Yugi was dying.
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Hey, this is an IMPORTANT REVIEW! Author's notes aren't allowed as entire chapters anymore. In order, this one chapter could get this story taken down. Which sucks. I'm glad you took the time out to respond to everybody, but it just doesn't belong here, especially since the story is a one-shot. And you DON'T have to apologize for having Yami get pranked so badly! I mean, c'mon, it's your fic. - Your fic, your rules, you know? But, yeah, I just wanted to tell you that this second chapter isn't allowed because it's all just one big author's note/reviewers response... those aren't allowed on the site anymore. Just wanted to tell ya so you can take this chapter down at leave the first one up for all to see! -
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Ashton Kutcher: *leaps out at Yami* You've been Punk'd!

Yami: Punk'd? What is this nonsense? Begone! *banishes Ashton to the Shadow Realm*

Lol. I think you should've gone into more detail about how worried Yami was about Yugi, had him think about some of the times they shared and stuff, and maybe more detail about the rides in the amusement park. :o Man, if I was Yami, I would be chasing after all four of the prankers with razor blades. And quite possibly a vacuum, before I realize I need an extension cord.
NubianQueen413 chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
That was like SO freakin hilarious lol not many stories can make me laugh. Yay for the tricking of Yami, good job!
rustyspoons chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
i think yami should extract ((is that the word?)) revenge! MWUAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA! DIE YOU INNOCENT EVIL LITTLE- ahem, i forget myself, KEPP WRITING MATE! LOVE IT!
silverwolf407 chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
YES PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER. you are an evil great writer
Ethereal Fae chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
OMGOMGOMGOmg! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!That was so flippin' funny! Poor yami! omg i loved it tho! awesome!
Kyogue chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
I think you should make a chapter on how Yami gets his revenge but ends up fooling himself or something. I like Yami but that would just be funny - Well update when ya can!
Marisa chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
If I am the only one to read this then the people that don't read this are dumb. Me and my friend read this and we both fell off the bed laughing! Man do you know how good you are at writting good storys? I only wish people would take their time to read!
calligirl13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Thank you so much for always reviewing on all my junk. Very good story. Poor Yami...but oh well. *laughs*
superyuui chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
That's really mean to Yami! *cuddles Yami* It's ok Yami

I can see this story evolving into one where Yami is mad at everyone! XDD yes, I know its a oneshot, Im noth THAT thick...am i? *everyone except me raises their hands* never mind...