Reviews for the calm
touching
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
ah so sad):
HonestlyDishonest chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Wow, all of your stories seem to be amazing! It's nice to read a story with good grammar for a change... ;) Keep up the good work!
Gioia chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Emotional, heartfelt, beautiful little short. Very aptly named! Thanks for posting!
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Interesting perspective, I really enjoyed it.
account chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
wow brilliant!
tigger2025643119 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
*smiles* so beautifully written. i hope this isn't just a one shot, i'd love to read more, but, it works if it is.

love tiggie x
Frizance chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Great fic. I LOVE it! It's absolutely Fab.
Blandsaft chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
so beautiful, as always when you write. absolutely gorgeous
Pobbin chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
That was beautiful. I loved getting to see Hermione's feelings for Harry, yet without completely disregarding her feelings for Ron, or simply turning them into a trivial crush. Even though I see their friendship as platonic, Hermione is always there for him, even when he isn't for her. The situation would be killing her, when she cares for him so much. That's what you showed so brilliantly. You could see all her worries and fears, and the relationships strengthening and disintegrating between all the characters. I also love that you had it start with her home, as I feel we don't see enough of the muggle aspect of Hermione in the books. You magaged to show so much, so many different facets of what the summer will be like for them, all in such a little fic. The writing was absolutely beautiful. Great job.
Kail Ceannai chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Deeply introspective. Beautifully written.

Great job!
Haley chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Awesome! keep it up! i cant wait to read more!