Reviews for The Art of Subtlety
Cougarfan chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I like MimoriXCougar and CougarXMimori stories but this is short and i like Ryuhou is a jackass and Mimori and Cougar are cool. That is all i have to say.
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Hmm... me likey the intro. Very curious to see where this goes. More more.

coughcough :wages of sin! ahem: coughcough

yeah, update. _ Mira
11am chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Really good work here. I like how you keep the characters in character.
xheartmehorrid chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I stopped and read it and didn't review, but then I reconsidered and thought that it wouldn't be very nice of me not to review, so here it is:

I liked the way Mimori was described in all ways delicate even though I just don't like Mimori and the way that while Scheris - Sherrice, or Cherise - thinks that Mimori is much more of a "proper woman", Mimori thinks the same of her. Overall it was alright
Kurosu chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
That was a pleasant Mimori & Sherrice scene to read, even though I dislike Sherrice. p It was well-written, nothing too detailed nor elementary-like. The characterization of the two women, I believe, are very much like them. Neither will give up Ryuhou, but neither would be so underhanded to sabotage the other's relationship with him. I like this Sher because she has respect for Mim and know her own flaws but willing to continue to fight. I'd like to see how this proceed in the future, if you plan to at all. Thanks. 3
Aine of Knockaine chapter 1 . 9/9/2005