Reviews for Save Me
Emily989 chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
My name is Emily. I like this story. When are you going to update? I have an idea. What if Kaitlin came by Trey's apartment, and she heard Ryan. Then, Trey would have to take her hostage too?
soooofija chapter 14 . 9/8/2010
pleeeeace update. it's been what 5 years haha?

this is an amazing story wich deserves an ending! :D
tcsportsmed7 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
Awww, you never finished this! Poor Ryan! :((((((((((
tcsportsmed7 chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
LOL, poor poor Ryan! But I love reading about him being tortured. Is that odd since he's my absolute favorite character? I just think vulnerable, hurt Ryan is so adorable. I wish they did this on the actual show. :P
TheRandomOneStaringAtYou chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
hey... i know you havent written this story in like... 5 years.. but it is really good and i would finish it if i were you.. it would be an amazing piece. :) xx
deniche chapter 14 . 6/9/2009
great story ! I love it ! I hope you can finish it !

ShadowWolfDagger chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
Awesome O.C. story can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

AlexCurtis chapter 14 . 3/9/2008
LaueHime chapter 14 . 9/8/2007
oh my godness! this story is AWESOME! I just read it in a row and I'll start to cry cuz there's no more chapter to read so update soon! How could you leave it like that? this is the best OC story I read so far! (ok I didn't read much cuz I'm a new fan but this is TRULY AMAZING!) I can't understand why I love torturing Ryan either...but that makes the best fanfictions ever! I just can't wait to know if Ryan's okay. Trey HAS to get him some help or he really is an ass. Can't wait also for when the Cohens get to him. This is going to be so interesting! You organized the stuff so well! I didn't really enjoy where it went after Marissa shot Trey anyways. You got to keep writing this story cause I'm like hooked and I really want to know what happens next. Update really soon please!
Athena's Owl chapter 14 . 7/28/2007
Umm... Should we be organizing a funeral? You haven't updated for two years at least. Plus there is a cliff hanger. Do you have any idea how evil that is? The story is GOOD. Now get back here if you are even still alive. And reply if you are. Alive, that is. And if you are you won't be for long. Grab the pitchforks! lol. Please update? ;)
Aimed mischief chapter 14 . 2/14/2007