Reviews for Try, Try Again
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Cute idea for a drabble, but I'd lose the author's note. It detracts from the ending.
Shenyu chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
LMFAO!

"orororororo, you certainly are very persistent that you are orororororooro"

HAHAHAHHAHA
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I liked this, especially because from the summary I had expected this to be about Saito. I knew exactly who you intended this to be after reading. Cute idea.
Meri Kaisla chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
:) 'Stop, you law-breaking red-haired small time criminal!' Poor Kenshin will never know what hit him.
Warg chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Hahahaa this was rather good...and funny.

Nice read, except there shud have been a "little" in "I'll get you, you law-breaking red-haired swordsman."

Bye
ronshaberry chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Haha, this really struck a funny image in my head.

That policeman is probably one of my favorite extremely minor characters. ox No, not really. But I still think it's funny!
sueb262 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Very funny! I loved that wacky scene, coming as it did in the middle of such seriousness.
Kenshin fan chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Oh. Keep going. This sounds like it's going to be one of Kenshin's wacky days.
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hehe... this was really cute :) I really got a kick out of that poor police officer in the series... "so persitant!" Nice work on this :D
matchynishi chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
lol! Oh, yep; I remember... XD The poor cop - looks like at least one of his wishes will hafta remain unfulfilled in life. :p
Cheetara chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
It was amusing .I totally sympathise with Saito,who I think the honest policeman .I mean he is a great swornsman and all but I don't think he is as fast as Kenshin .Gotta praise his tenaticity as well .He is chasing Kenshin since the Bakamastu and still going strong .Short .But funny .