Reviews for Old Friends And Old Power
Tyjet Ansatsu chapter 10 . 2/14/2006
that was awesome, man. I loved it.
JessyPotter chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
Hi

In first place, excuse if my english is not very good, but I speak spanish and I traduce the histories that i read.

I want to tell you that your history is really great, i wait that you continue it.

Bye, and good work

Jessy
eagle219406 chapter 9 . 12/10/2005
Great story, I hope there is more or at least an Epilogue. One question. How can they be Teleporting, I thought that in this time, they no longer had that technology.
DTDragonRanger chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
Great Story please Finish. Thanks
Wraith Ghost chapter 8 . 11/14/2005
excellent-update soon please!
eagle219406 chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
wow, Excellent. I finally see an update. I was beginning to get worried. Can't wait for the next chapter. I would love to see Trent's reaction when Saba talks to him. One question. Is it day time in the story right now or night, because I'm finding it hard to imagine the time of day.
eagle219406 chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
The story is great. I really hope that you continue. I guess Kimberly will be in the white zord as I remember correctly, there was no pink one. The white one was shared by Pink and White.
eagle219406 chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
I really like the story so far. I just wanted to point out something in this chapter. You said that Tommy thought that Alpha 5 had been destroyed when Zordon was captured. Well I don't know about you but I recently saw the episode, "Forever Red," and the robot on that ship definitely sounded like Alpha 5 to me.
XRachX chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
Excellent story. I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. Can't wait to see how it progresses. It's looking great already.
Wraith Ghost chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
update soon please! i like how your going to how the two dino teams together!
fakebeebite85 chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
This is good. update soon.