Reviews for Different Roads, Same Destination
Windying chapter 9 . 3/8
Next!
awefanfic chapter 9 . 1/1
please update soon!what is going to happen soon!will shindo improve?what would happen now to shindou's illness and when will he get the wheelchair?reactions to shindou disability from go players?love your story?please update!
Pixiecropse chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
more please
Alice chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
vivement la suite
ses pour quand a tu arrétée
SakuraLuck chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
wait was he on sai's account or no?
SakuraLuck chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
I LOVE YOU JII-CHAN
StarElsie chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
Update soon please
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Could you continue this story because its awesome! Update
crim grin chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Has this been dropped?
HitomiFeito chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
I want more! This is sooo good
Cheska chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Oh wow that's very different! He meets Kuwabara and Kaga this time around. I wonder if he's just going to skip it and go straight to Pro this time around.
Even if you don't continue this story, could you tell me the rough idea you had for Shindo? Will he go straight to Pro, will Sai still end up leaving him, etc? Thanks!
1sunfun chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Interesting story, but I dont like his father.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
please continue with the story...it's really good
Dragon's Shaow chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
plz tell me that you still believe in updating! plz, plz, and plz update soon!
mamita chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload more chapters, I love Sai and Hikaru are so cool and handsome, I love this couple, for me is one of the best, and Hikaru that fool is sometimes poor Sai, as if it never existed and Hikaru realizes too late how much you want to Sai, because when that this has already gone, but there are not many fics of them, and among them could do more lovebirds, hehe, i like the couple Waya and Hikaru, these two stick together, I also like the fascination and others having Hikaru Ogata, although not always with Hikaru, I do not like the couple Akira and Hikaru, though not dislike me, do not hit much despite However, for me the only rival of Hikaru is Sai, Touya and although others are not so bad, and it shows, I do not like Akari, is not that special, and gets into everything, so still thanks and kisses.