Reviews for Unknown Lives
Princess Moon Rose chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Never saw this pair coming
First Of The Fallen chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
hey, its me, i read this and I wouldn't wipe my ass with this for fear of contracting AIDS thanks for the reply I only asked you to check it out I wasn't self promoting anything you fat retard
Flame Rising chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Congratulations. You are the official proof that people with more teeth than brain cells shouldn’t breed with each other.

Or at all.

What the ** was going through your douched-up mind when you posted this? That maybe a caravan of inbred clowns would stumble upon it and like it? Because they’d probably be the only ones to overlook the fact that you’ve told the English language to go into a corner, pull down its pants and grab its ankles.

Or, hell, maybe that was insulting to inbred clowns everywhere.

Now, why don’t you do a favor to those clowns, and the rest of humanity, and play 52 card pick up on a freeway if you're ever tempted to post anything ever again. And, uh, make sure it’s during rush hour.

Good?

Phe-**-nomenal.

F/R
HarvestMoonFlareon chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
WOOT!this is GREAT!I love it when there's lemon between Zexion and Larxene!(even though i'm not in Larxene's spot)*dances to Lying is the most fun by Panic! at the Disco With Axel,Zexion,Itachi Uchiha, Or Riku.*You are officaly dobbed Genius Of Zexion/Larxene Lemons commite By well... the CHAMPANE!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I like it. It's certainly a life unknown to Zexion, isn't it? Good story!
John Smith chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Half-ass writer :)
I Like My Sitar chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Awesome. Probobly my favorite organization XI Pariring (Besides DemyxOC and XigbarOC, but OC's aren't organization XI...)
Lizzy chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I read this one a while ago but I couldn't review so THAT WAS OH MY GOD you know how to turn on a girl¡ I would really like to know your secret.
Nobody chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
*cant talk right now, mouth gaping in amazement*
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Meep! Toasty hot!

Nice Ending!
Karura Hime chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
This one was really amazing. You should do the AU one.
Blackxoxrose chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
ahh yes FINALLY! A steamy sexy Zexy scene. Thank you so much, it put a smile to my lips. WRITE MORE! . . . please?
Drowning in Ice chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Dragon: I've read Unknown Lives before, in fact, I think that's what got me into the pairing. I can't believe I was selfish enough not to review back then! This is one of my favorite stories.
Fireheart stormcall chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That was amazing! Very good writing. I do have a request, can you write some thing similare for Axel and Larxen? Or maybe Yuffie and Leon? thanks! .
Larxeneapatheticprincess chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I have to say this story is written very well. The way you use your descriptions is awesome. It's very good. I hope to read more from you