Reviews for To be Green
Purple Marshmellows chapter 2 . 8/4
Okay so this was my first power ranger story I found and I love the way you looked in to the thoughts of the Rangers. I hope we can soon see some thoughts of the newer green rangers that came after Bridge or maybe what happens if the other Rangers found out about the greens.
Hope to read more soon.
~Ice0024
PyruxDeltax chapter 2 . 7/29
Can you show us the reactions of the other rangers when they find out either in the afterlife or during life and somehow confronting their Green?
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 2 . 7/26
Ooh, this hit me right in the feels. I love this, and it definitely got me thinking about how this will affect the future Green Rangers, like Xander or Ziggy. Actually, I should stop thinking along that line. It hurts. A lot.
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I know you only did this for a certain amount of green rangers but can I get your thoughts on ziggys reaction on The Flaw and possibly when the rangers find out. Unlike some, I ain't going to ask you for all this in chapter form, just your thoughts. Thanks.
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Hey. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to say but I think this has to be a really good story. If you want my advice, the sequel should be about the time force rangers finding out. They are from the future and I kinda like the sound of no one finding out for a thousand years.
Rennet chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
This is so sad... But good! I love it!
Dr.Tommy Olivers shadow chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
This is sad I wanted to cry. Poor greens.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
First... Ouch. Second, I loved this story, one of my new favorites, definitely.
aaa-non chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Okay, i'm breaking ;_;
Heaven's Archer chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
This is both way depressing and a new headcanon cos, jesus ;_;
Ichiume chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Aaaah, hearbreaking.
I love your concept for this story, and my hat to you for going through all the Green Rangers.
Thanks for sharing this fic with us readers!
misteriosayuri chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
grey story but i would liked to read what happen withe the others green rangers
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
It's been two years since the last time I reviewed this, and it always makes tears come to my eyes. Each time it makes me want to cry, because of the beauty of how you captured each ranger's personality, and how you made green and how green fit them. Despite how sad this makes me, I enjoy how heart touching this is. I want to describe more of how wonderful this is, but this has made me speechless. Thank you making this in tribute to Green and its bearers.
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
gross sobbing...why did i make the mistake of commenting on the previous chapter. i read this out loud to my self, the entire fic. i cried when tommy was thinking about the hair-line fractures...and then for the rest, i couldn't stop crying more and more, till it went to the gross sobbing. also, i forgot to add 2 things to my previous comment. the 1st being that if the tiny bit of you're energy was in the diff. Power before you got the Green and you were corrupted by the Green's Power, and then you used the old Power, i think it would have tried to get the Power it was now part of to stop attacking you(that was the reason why Adam wasn't killed by the Black Mastadon Power. and then his life was lengthened some cuz 's the reason why he lived till 21) You should go further than Bridge. even though that will result in even more sobbing, i will love it cuz you're a really good writer and can really get in the Rangers' heads' . D"""""": (to represent the gross sobbing...)
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
wait, i know,i know i read the foreword, i just felt like correcting you sorta. In Bridge's one you said that the Black Mastadon Power didn't recognize Adam's energy, but technically a bit of the power stay's with you(or a bit of you stay's with the Power, it's 3:44 am here. So if it sounds funny, just mentally switch which Power i mean.)So the bit of power within you recognizes the force which it came from/the bit of you within the Power would recognize you, so it stop's harm from being inflicted upon you by you're Power.(Or a previous Power of you'res)