Reviews for A World Of Mixed Feelings
Sonya chapter 21 . 3/11
You are doing some very good cliffhangers. I only have 2 more chapters to read. I see that you haven't added anything in a few months. I hope you start writing again soon!
I'm wondering if you have seen the final scene that has Baby telling Johnny why she is scared again and Johnny's answer to the situation. I think that episode would have been better that the final scene as shown. It could have been added in between them talking with Jake and everything fading away.
Sonya chapter 11 . 3/11
I think I owe you an apology. I read your bio and am wondering where you are from.
Sonya chapter 8 . 3/11
Since Jake had offered money to Robbie for med school, I think it would be great if he offered to set Johnny and Penny up with a great dance academy.
Sonya chapter 4 . 3/11
This chapter does not compare well with the previous chapters. While the story itself is okay. Grammar, spelling, tense sound like they came from a 4th grader. What happened to the story? Where did it all go wrong? Proofread and see if you can correct the errors. You've made all the characters seem very out of character of those in the movie. This chapter sucks!
Anon chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
I liked the idea of the story but as I read it, it didn't make sense... It looks like its been written in another language and then copied into google translate and uploaded... I can't continue because it's annoying sorry x
Sydney Castle chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
Keep writing it! I want to see the new baby!
duster.star chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Keep writing. I love the movie.
Curlyhair93 chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
I love this story so much :) its amazing please please keep writing :) you write so good :D
horrorfreak101 chapter 19 . 9/19/2011
OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Ive been reading this please continue soon!
brokenfromthepast chapter 19 . 10/17/2010
This is really fantastic, and I love what they are doing! I can't wait to read more when it's available. I hope that Baby and Johnny will be alright, and I can't wait to see when the baby will come because from what I figure, the baby will be a summer baby. Update soon!
brokenfromthepast chapter 13 . 10/17/2010
I just wanted to add some other things.

When Jenny was waking up in the last chapter, it would have been better to use Arrrrgh instead of Owwww. Owww, to me, means they are hurt and Argh means that they are annoyed. And use Oh instead of Ow. Just want to help you out in writing better.

Anyways, I need to see what happens next. See ya!
brokenfromthepast chapter 11 . 10/17/2010
I think that this is a really great story so far, but I just want to point out somethings about it.

First, it's trust, not thrust. Those too have totally different meanings.

Second, on this chapter, you should say soon-to-be father-in-law because they are not married yet. Then when they are, you can say father-in-law.

Another thing I'd like to bring up is for you to check your chapters because of there are some sentences that don't make a lot of sense at all when I read them.

Other than that, it's a really great story, and I can't wait to read more!
darkangel95740 chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
OMG i love this story! you have to keep writing!
DestinChild chapter 19 . 7/30/2010
lol. i love billy, he's so cute. can't wait for an update
DestinChild chapter 17 . 7/28/2010