Reviews for Tea and Sympathy
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Oh, that was-that was just *sweet*. I loved Eriol in this, especially the line "I'm quite mad, but I won't hurt you." It just sounds so much like something he'd say (and mean, too, that crazy little know-it-all XD). And The Wind in the Willows! I recognized it immediately, but I thought, "No, it can't be! Can it?" Ah, now I want to go reread it...

Great work! But was there meant to be more?
MistyWing chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I liked it a lot!

Your portrayal of Eriol was very mysterious as expected of his character. I think I should try reading The Wind In the Willows. I'll write that in my list of summer reading and hopefully get to reading it by then.

Am I wrong to believe that what Eriol thought Syaoran wanted was a chance to forget everything that's happened and rest? Or is it more like Syaoran wants a chance to meet his father to be reminded of the better days? I guess there's more than one way to interpret what Syaoran wants.

Well, thanks for writing this story. I enjoyed in as much as I would enjoy someone coming up to me and telling me what I want and actually giving it tom me. I'm full of splendid and wishful thinking.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
That was a cool fic! It is strange how lots of sleep can help when you are sad.

Have a good day!
shotofwhiskey chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Hmm...Is this a one-shot? It seems a bit vacant of any sort of feeling or emotion. I think it would've been much better if you had described not just the surroundings, but how they made Syaoran feel. Not just his reaction to what was going on, but what he might've been thinking.
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Nice, although the beginning is confusing. Who knew Eriol would appear?
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
*smiles wistfully* Because, reguardless of his sense of humour and whatever Yuuko (perfectly truthfully I'm sure) calls him-Clow loves, and will look after what he loves whenever or however they come to him.

*giggles a little* My initial reaction on finishing this, by the by, was to (metaphorically) nail the URL to a friend's forehead and demand, 'Read this. Right now.'
roguehobbit chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Aww. Yay, Eriol-ness.
K a w a i i - S y a o r a n chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I'm sure I read some of your stories before! *goes searching through your long list*

But anyway, I absolutely loved this one-shot! ]
Araanaz chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Yes! I want Eriol in Tsubasa! Sweet...
Shiakou chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Nice integration of the two worlds.
Lau-kun chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Suppi-chan, I can't say nothing more other than I'm really a big fan of your skill. I wish you'd do more CCS but then again... oh well. And no, I'm not asking you to write a CCS fic, though it'd be awfully nice if you do. But for this time, excellent work. You haven't lost it.

Peace!~ and could I ask you for more TsubasaRC fic? hehe. Anything with Eriol would do. -
Mana chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
That was cute. Eriol probably would know, too. Such cute.
Soul of a Rose chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I'm a bit confused... _ but still, good. Lol, I've read the wind in the willow... LOL ! :D Keep updatin.

LOL! drop by some of my stories sometime. :D bye.
Michael P Hopcroft chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
A nice little vignette. I take it Eriol can tell this is not the Syaoran he is familiar with, but that he has some clue that something is going on.

I agree - a moment's peace would benefit Syaoran immensely.
zabchan chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
*chuckle* i knew you couldn't stay away from eriol for long, suppi. you know i cried the day i heard you weren't writing ccs fics any more, and now i need not worry, for the magic of tsubasa has brought you back to writing about beloved eriol.

in reguard to this ficcy...it's very in-jokeish, i pity anyone who hasn't read ccs but reads tsubasa and consequently has no idea what youre talking about. oh well. i always adore when you write eriol and this ficcy is no exception.

love,