Reviews for His Best Source of Comfort
Guest and Fan chapter 1 . 7/27
Hello! Great one shot by the way! I love all your story's! I was wondering when harry referred to ginny as his sorce of confort? I don't remember that part as horrible as that is.
Bridget chapter 1 . 7/21
Pierrina chapter 1 . 6/2
Although your story was really inspiring i would want something more and maybe a better ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This is good!
TiniTinuviel chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
As always, you're amazing!
Addicted2snickers chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was so sad and cute! A fluffy one-shot! 100% loved it! I can't think of ANY (bad) critisism for any of your stories! Keep on writing! :)
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great story!
Araytigre chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
That was both heart wrenching and sweet at the same time. Beautifully done. Like Harry, I don't know enough about Phoenix's to speculate about them, but it would have been nice for Harry to see Fawkes one more time, if only to help him to heal his heart, but I guess that will have to be Ginny's job. TTFN
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Truly wonderful emotional story, I really like your writing style and they way you portray Harry and Ginny.

Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/10/2011

brilliant. :)
Daydreaming Lover chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Loved it very much.
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Really well written, Harry's emotions and self questions are just right. You really seem to have been able to capture some of the ideas that might have been flitting round his head on that dark night.
Petrichor942 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008