Reviews for Imperial Opposites
Adriannu255 chapter 20 . 7/21/2011
Lol! Oh, Folon, you silly goose! I must say, that ending was perfect! I don't think you could have ended this on a more perfect note. Though I'm kinda sad to see this end, congrats on finishing this wonderful 'short' story ;) I'll keep an on out for any new stories from you! Keep up the wonderful work, and good luck on original stories!
Emerald-Shadow-Knight chapter 19 . 7/9/2011
I love this story, in case you didn't know.

Question, though! After you finish this story, what are you going to do? You going to write a new story or, what's the plans?
Adriannu255 chapter 19 . 7/9/2011
Yay! Lyude won! But I don't think Skeed and Vallye wil be pleased... Oh well! Also, I can sympathize wil losing your creative voice. I hope things get better soon! Can't wait for the last chapter!
Adriannu255 chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
Heheheh! Finally Benson got wha he deserved! Now Lyude vs Folon? That is certainly going to be interesting.
Adriannu255 chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
Stupid phone... Still won't let me log in... Oh, well. Great chapter! I can't wait to read what Folon does to Benson! I also like how you mention Lyuvann. Keep up the great work!
Adriannu255 chapter 14 . 6/4/2011
Stupid phone won't let me log in... Anyway, great chapter! But I am sad you'll be ending this soon. :( Still I can't wait to see the end of such a wonderful story!
Adriannu255 chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
YOU'RE ALIIIIIIIIIIVE! Well, it's cerainly nice to see this story on a roll again! I really love Folon's antics in this story. He brings a smile to my face. Can't wait to read more!
Adriannu255 chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
It most certainly does NOT disappoint! Great chapter! Hope to see another soon!
Vicious-Loner chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
Hey, I remember this fic! And it's good to see you haven't given up on it entirely because I like it I'm not sure if I've reviewed this fic before but I'll do it today because I want to give you a few words of encouragement. This fic might not be the best out there but it's good enough and it makes me smile to read it, and I do hope you'll continue on it when you can
pocketcucco chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
Nice to see you back in action here, Willo! And I'm always happy to read more of your BK fanfics. Your writing brings back some good memories.

LOVED Folon's antics in this chapter. I think my favorite line was: "Aie! You've killed me you high strung freak!"

Great stuff! I can't wait to read more, of course. :D
Emerald-Shadow-Knight chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
And where in the name of Wal-Mart have you been all these years? I've been looking everywhere for you! XD

I'm so glad to read this story. I'm glad to know that it's Lyude-centric.

Feels good to go back to my old roots of Baten Kaitos. :D
CelebrenIthil chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
Hahahah, you know what's the weirdest? Two days ago I went on my ff account I had not bothered to log in since ages to have a look at my old fave stories list. I noted yours among the lot and I had a thought about liking this one and regretting it didn't last. I vaguely browsed the Baten Kaitos section trying to maybe find a similar story but I gave up.

The day after, I get an update notice on my mail account.

I've been so surprised- I haven't added new watched stories in ages and I those I did hadn't given sign of life either in that time but suddenly this happens.

To tell the truth, it's borderline creepy, but eh! I'm not gonna complain! XD

I hope you'll come with new chapters soon already! :D

Keep it up!
darksaphire chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
excellent story so far. Definitely getting the bigger picture here. The details are nice to. not too much, not too little. Do update soon. I'm looking forward to it.
whydidIeverdothis chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
Hello!

It was a good chapter as usual!

I just fell sorry for poor Lyude... And mayby a bit for Folon too

When I found this story, I was so forried that you wouldn't update, because it had been... What year or two?

But I hoped and tada! Yoou are here with a new chapter!

World needs more Baten Kaitos stories... Lyede stories
bluecoon chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
impressive as always x bleu