Reviews for Among Us
ladybirdington chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
When I was little, like 4 or 5, I took a nap with my mom. She says our foreheads were touching, but she could be making that part up. I remember waking up from my nap and drawing a picture. In the picture, my mom was lying in the street and I was standing on the sidewalk all alone with birds flying around me. When my mom say it, she flipped out, because she had just dreamt that she had been hit by a car and couldn't protect me from a group of attacking birds.

This dream phenomenon is real. Honestly, we as humans have no idea what we are capable of.
KittyX1981 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
love it.
niff74 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Somehow I managed to stumble on this story today... Such a wonderful read, and an interesting idea. If only he could feel what she feels about him, then maybe he'd get the courage to "do something about this".

Oh, and one thing I couldn't help thinking... I wonder what Cath must think having witnessed their dreams too... ;)
Woodstock99 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Great story! Reminded me a lot of the XF episode "field trip", only this one had more interesting dreams :-)
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
That was outstanding-what a great story!

How did Sara and Gris end up in the same dreams?

That was a good twist-and the fact that they both

took care of Catherine-very IC.

Thanks for a good read!
smrozier chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Wonderful! I loved the concept...although, I think I'd be a bit scared of someone overseeing my dreams! Great story! :)
Chicklit chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Lovely, as always. Thanks!
Denese25 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005