Reviews for In A Different Light
bellislefan chapter 16 . 3/22
THAT WAS GREAT! so was the prequel ( i 'm actually going to re read it now) hope you do another one and finish the other multi chapter ones.

WoWGirl1124 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
I have to tell you, I read the previous story and absolutely loved it! I'm really liking the sequel :) You did such an amazing job! :3
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
This was amazing I enjoyed it!
jensteed chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Aww such a lovely end. The pranks were gas, I can picture Severus having a lot of fun pranking people (I mean, come on who'd ever suspect him?)
jensteed chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
I love how you write Minerva and Dumbledore, they're so playful and teasing it's just the funniest.
jaderook chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This is an old trope (the apprentice thing). As a matter of fact, way back in 2004 I wrote the first Snape/Hermione apprentice story to make it on the internet, called The Alchemist's Apprentice. While it is still on my hard drive, I took it down due to the fact that the entire idea flies in the face of canon. Snape wasn't called a Potions Master because he had some sort of mastery in his subject that other Hogwarts professors were lacking. He was called that out of spite by his students as he had a lack of rapport with them. To them he was just a strict School Master (a mean teacher they despised). Rowlings' wizarding world doesn't have apprenticeships. They have Hogwarts and on the job training.

While I'm sure your story is good, I'm still mystified that a decade later, people are still writing this trope.
J'lynnRoss394 chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
Aww. Im literally just sitting on my friends bed smiling like a idiot. The ending of this story was just too perfect. Omfg. So i did the math and your daughter has to be around 8-9 its kind of hard to rap my head around that fact because as you were writing this story you mentioned that she was 5 months. Its been a long time since you wrote this story and you still have reviews telling you how much they loved this story. I hope you decide to write and publish your own work. Even though I won't know who you are but i think everyone should be able to read your stories. Keep up the good work! :)(:
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
Aw! I liked the sequel as well. You did a great job with your version of the characters.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Fraulein Takoor chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
Lovely and a very sweet and cute proposal! ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Very nice pranks! XD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Indeed that's true, we girls, go to the lavatory in herds xD
sharonma17 chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Another wonderful story, thanks for sharing.
SwomeeSwan chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
Oh, amazing! I loved it just like the one before. Brilliant.
r99smith chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
this was a wonderful story. thanks for writing