Reviews for Abstinence Education
Sw337-Rin chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Just wanted to say: I'm a HUGE fan of yours, I know both of your stories (abstinence education & chasing the dragon) up and down, right and left, seriously, think I've even memorized dome dialogues though. I've read them over and over again and never grow tired. I love how you develop the characters, I love the fact that it's about BOTI (for there are not that many fics about BOTI) and I absolutely love the "hotness" on it. I mean it, it actually sounds like what manji would say was this something wrote by Hiroaki Samura. I just love it. I love chasing the dragon too, seriously. Bean bandit is way hotter and I can comprehend more about him from your story than even from the manga.
Anyway, just wanted to thank you for your absolutely wonderful stories. I hope you are doing well. I hope you are doing some more. Thank you madame-manga!
purple pixie chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Sooo you never finished it? im a bit disappointed...
SharkAria chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Read this over on mediaminer over the course of a long weekend about 2 years ago. I have re-read my favorite chapters a number of times since then (3 guesses as to which chapters those were...) Although I was sorry to see you haven't updated it in a few years, that is OK because the story and characterizations are still great! I particularly like your dialogue between Manji and Rin - I think that you captured their voices quite well. Finally, I thought your OC's were interesting rather than annoying, which unfortunately is what I usually expect from OCs. Would love to see you finish this work if you are ever inspired again, even though it might be tough now that the manga series has concluded. Thanks for a wonderful read.
Scarlet Swords chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
This is great, and I'm definitely reading the rest on LJ! I'm glad I found such an interesting take into Manji and Rin's relationship.
Tytue chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love this and would like to continue reading...Only the live stream link is down, perhaps you could post your username instead.
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Madam manga you are a genius! I love the love story between the Manji and Rin! SUPAAH! I myself enjoy older hot jaded males en manga/fanfic's. One of these days I'm goin to write a story like this except with a blood sucker flair!
Milachan chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Well, well... a very nice history! (-
Kaj-Nrig chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Heya.

I was on FFN, so I figured I'd bother you here instead of on your LiveJournal, inconvenient for you as that may be. Forgive me.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed this story. I started this story way back when, and managed to get a certain length into the story, but I eventually got sidetracked and lost my place. However, after finding my way back to this story, I thought I may as well give you my thanks for entertaining me with a good, mature take on Manji and Rin's relationship.

Yeah, that's it. Thanks again. Good luck on your latest... 42? 43? Whatever it is, good luck with it.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
Oh I forgot to tell you that the piece you wrote called samurai sex or was it the other way round? Well, any way it was very helpful! I thought you were so very precise! Where do you get your info from? :D
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Ah, forgive me. I've already read your story on your live journal and have posted a comment on the 30th chaper. I'm called annonymus and I told you to keep writitng. so keep writing! :D
TT chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Hey readers, you poor things, this story is already at Chap 30 at Mediaminer . org, go do a search on the title and you will get your chapters. Otherwise, i believe the author has a link to her livejournal at her profile page, go check it out.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
Ah ah ah oh! Please please please update soon! I know I sound like a pathethic beggar but please update soon!
Angeldustedthatfreak chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
Hm, I always knew there should be something between them. . Did he give a book about sex-toys? 'cause, ew. .
Linay chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Thanks for this story! I love the historical notes and the writing style. Now, I'm off to your livejournal
Rachel chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
Hey, this is really good, you know? I was never much of a Manji/Rin shipper, but now I kinda am... GO YOU! _ I'd like to see more, if you want to write it.