Reviews for A Journey of Discovery Book Three: Prism
Gehatik chapter 17 . 1/13
That trilogy has to be one of the best I've ever read. Thank you for this great experience
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 17 . 11/7/2016
Nice, and more practical, location for a Jedi academy (wildlife still seems to beat what Yavin 4 had)

Very interesting that you had the Solo kids go into non-Jedi careers.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
Lots of fun with Jayce X-D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
X-D for the comment about Mara letting even Luke touch her and Luke's reckless streak

Good bringing up the detail of how Lorrd is not innocent in this war
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 11/7/2016
X-D that Han thinks Luke and Mara work because they are both crazy
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
Loving the marriage reveals! :-)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
Very strong part/reminder that Luke has been lied to every day of his life
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
For all that the conversations of the old Jedi order were serious, it was also quite enjoyable. A conversation rather lacking from canon really

X-D for trying to seduce Mara
OriksGaming chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
I honestly feel that you should have ended it here. It was such a beautiful, heartwarming, and somewhat symbolic ending and I found the epilogue to be rather awkward and unnecessary. I've come back to this story many times since I first found it six months ago, and every single time, I treat this as the last chapter. I think I enjoy the story much more that way.
Blazen chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
I like your shout out to Mara announcing her intention to kill Luke to Leia in the book
theLilPen chapter 17 . 5/30/2016
Amazing. Just AMAZING! I've binged read all three books. All of the stories were well written and awesome to read. I like how you kept what started out to be a dark and bleak story into a lighthearted and warm one. Everyone is in character as well. This has been a spectacular ride. Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/29/2016
A very enjoyable and well written story
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
A wonderful story. Brilliant. Thank you
ElaborateWishes chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
Love this whole series. But I was kinda hoping they wouldn't confess their love for eachother until later. I liked the suspense, hurt, and emotion Luke and Mara shared. Overall funny, and sweet story. But the first one is always going to be the best in my eyes.. Heh. :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
I loved all three of these books. They were well written, and well paced. Thanks for sharing with us.