Reviews for A Journey of Discovery Book Three: Prism
OriksGaming chapter 16 . 8/13
I honestly feel that you should have ended it here. It was such a beautiful, heartwarming, and somewhat symbolic ending and I found the epilogue to be rather awkward and unnecessary. I've come back to this story many times since I first found it six months ago, and every single time, I treat this as the last chapter. I think I enjoy the story much more that way.
Blazen chapter 3 . 6/13
I like your shout out to Mara announcing her intention to kill Luke to Leia in the book
theLittleKawaiiPen chapter 17 . 5/30
Amazing. Just AMAZING! I've binged read all three books. All of the stories were well written and awesome to read. I like how you kept what started out to be a dark and bleak story into a lighthearted and warm one. Everyone is in character as well. This has been a spectacular ride. Keep on writing!
A very enjoyable and well written story
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
A wonderful story. Brilliant. Thank you
ElaborateWishes chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
Love this whole series. But I was kinda hoping they wouldn't confess their love for eachother until later. I liked the suspense, hurt, and emotion Luke and Mara shared. Overall funny, and sweet story. But the first one is always going to be the best in my eyes.. Heh. :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
I loved all three of these books. They were well written, and well paced. Thanks for sharing with us.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
I love the ring!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Great final line :-)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
I loved he end scene in this chapter :-)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Well I for one side with Luke on this one... poor Mara!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
A lovely chapter. :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Awe poor Luke!
jedilittlebee chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Leia speechless, that has to be a first!
jedilittlebee chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
I never pictured a confrontation like that! Luke was so cool, the way he took charge, disarming everyone, even Mara! So "master"ful! ; p