Reviews for Compare and Contrast
revolution rae chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Clever ending. Leaving it up to the reader...
Measured chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
He was too busy treating her as a person rather than as a saviour to notice just how much she loved him.. I just really love that line, the beauty and simplicity of it.

It's a really interesting parallel, and you approached their personalities with such a sensitive, deft touch, not falling into melodrama or maudlin. I Love the last part that leaves the open ending. (And I reserve my right to OT3, or even pull Sheena in for a n OT4. Colette would surely share, afterall.)
em-witchwood chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Nice. I really, really loved the ending.
Yumeorb chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
The entire way that the fic contrasted and compare the experiences fo Colette and Zelos is really engaging. Nice work.
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Nice! I really liked this! Very on character and really nicely done :)
no one chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
that was nice. I can't think of any suggestions on how to impove it, I would like some ZelosxLloyd hints but that's the rabid fangirl in me, I don't think it improve the flow much..
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
This is a really nice bit of writing. You've captured the two characters very well and explored their personalities in an interesting way :) Very enjoyable to read :)
ManaMage chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wow!This is great,you totally captured both of them so well.
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Oh wow, this was fantastic!

I loved how you ended it! It could be Zelos or Colette. Nice comparisons, fantastic storyline, it was wonderful.

Keep up the good work!_
onemoreeternity chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
w00t! I liked this one-shot very much. You got Collette and Zelos's inner personalities down pat. Ain't nothing to complain about, really. Nice work!
ckmono chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
It was very interesting in the end, how you do not reveal which Chosen is visiting Lloyd, thus allowing the viewer to end the story to their preference. There were many parallels to be drawn between the characters of Tales of Symphonia, and you've done a good job outlining that between Zelos and Colette.

Keep up the good work _
mantinemaniac chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Ooh, wonderful! Simple, yet you covered all the important bases! Well done!