Reviews for Scenes from a Harry Potter Fic or a Dozen
Arsao Tome chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
I noticed that you said Bella was still 'closed' or had been 'closed'. So I was wondering this, if he wanted; could Harry allow Neville to 'open' Bella as a way of revenge and have her serve him (Neville)?
Arsao Tome chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
So basically Harry couldn't be technically be called a 'human'?
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
That was an interesting twist on some of the marriage contract stuff that has came about over the last several years, and enjoyed seeing more of the forceful Harry that I wished we had gotten that the canon delivered.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
... He challenged him to a battle, "winner takes it all", in the eyes of Magic itself...
And chickened out? How stupid- oh, wait; this is the same guy who thought ripping his own soul apart was a good idea. Never mind.
Lord Sia chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Nice. Easily the best take on the whole "marriage contract" thing I've seen to date.
Ashleythetiger chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
good story

mass harem for harry now XD
Ashleythetiger chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
the founders visit hogwarts

an hufflepuff is the dark house XD

loved this
Ashleythetiger chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
time travel with harry as merlin...

nice story
Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
with the harry is a demigod

is it a crossover with percy jackson?

good read
Lord Sia chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Some good ideas, in particular regarding the timeline before the actual story. I imagine that if Harry usurped control over the blood wards, they'd keep the Order out as well as the DEs; the enemy's enemy is my enemy's enemy, no more, no less. The lastscene is funny; you should work it into the fic itself.

Keep the ideas flowing.
Tentrees chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Taking blood to add magical talents to ones line could be construed as 'Line theft' or 'theft of familial magics'. This is the ultimate in 'industrial espionage' in the magical world and the Purebllod and Old Families would consider such heinious crimes to be 'Unforgivable'. The penalties for any offenders with sentences that would make Azkabahn a playground by comparison. The kiss for public useof the stone would be the least sentence.

To actually use the blood of another family to strengthen ones own line gets you; Bricked up in a cell except for he food slot with no light-miss more then seven meals they brick up the slot for a hundred years. Or for a quick death, tieing a person to a pole on the mud flats of Azkabahn at low tide with slowly seeping wounds on your bound limbs, etc...
Tentrees chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
This is a story that needs to be written and fleshed out. Love the backstory on the magical Lords and such.

This is your most promising outluine to date and hope it works for you.
pfeil chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
Glad to see that you chose to continue this one. I do hope that Harry makes Hermione his Lady, of course.
Innortal chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Well done, great detailing.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
This was a really fascinating part here, and looking forward to hopefully more of this, as I'd love to see more of the witches wanting Harry to open them up. Cute part with Poppy Pomphrey, one of my favs from the series, though she never got much attention, and liked the connection between her and Harry's grandpa. Looking forward to everything you write, as always.