Reviews for The Knights of Gryffindor
wasu chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
hi

I love it

awesome ,really!

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu

ps. brilliant work,really!
RainbowKissed chapter 7 . 4/25/2006
This is really good!

Please update soon!

Iliana Elizabeth chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
Must continue!

After finding this on I decided, what the hey, and read the next couple chapters over here. Awesome, detailed, extremely well-written, intriguing, and wonderful!

This fic has one of the best battle-sequences I have EVER read. I have no comments other than (*adds to favorites*) how much longer must I patiently wait for an update? D

Sincerely,

Iliana
drfuller-2003 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
damn fine story u have going here keep up the good work, u have real talent update soon, cant wait to see wat happens next
JustAnotherRegret chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
omgosh! This story is a masterpeice even J.K Rowling herself would be proud of. This is amazing I love the conflict and very creative sell/death eater names also i was so surprised that Ron would use an unforgivable curse and it hit Narrisca(can't spell*) Whoa great drama. Keep writing you have a true talent/.
finkpishnets chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
Absolutely awesome story! I came onto the site yesterday with a specific sort of story in mind to read; one that followed on, in canon with HBP and one that contained some Hermione/Ron moments as well as a lot of adventure and action. You got all this spot on. I printed it off and read it this morning. Excellent writing and I can't wait to see what happens next. Poor Hermione. Poor Ron. Poor Harry. Poor Ginny. It's all sad. Brilliant!
Flame31 chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
Very nice.
zdanz chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
good story please update soon!
Servane chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
Very good story, one of the best post-HP and the HBP.

Courage et bisous.
TheDivaDivine chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
This chapter will remain one of my favorites. Ron breaking Harry's jaw was priceless but no less deserved. Harry should have know Ron's feeling for Hermoine all along and not be jealous by those feelings although I loved the dynamic situation between the trio. Dudley being a wizard blew me away. That was interesting to see and I would like to know what will become of that interesting turn of event. Plus I am interesting in what Lucius reaction will be one he discover that Ron has killed Narcissa.
ellie-kat89 chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
Liked the Dudley twist, can't wait to see how that turns out.

It was sad to see Harry and Ron fight the way they did. Also, Harry's jealosy was really in-character, not something I normally see in fics.

Update ASAP!
Zarroc chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
great chapter, its sad that Harry and Ron were fighting, so is Dudley a wizard then? keep reading and writing and post next chapters soon
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
this story is really good. cant wait to read the next chapter!
ellie-kat89 chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
A copper hand for was very fitting for Ron(matched the hair, ha, ha!), and really original.

Definetly the best battle scene I have ever read in a fic-detailed and fast pased, but at the same, clearly written.

Loved chapter 6 and I can't wait to read more!
I. C. Rowling chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
I just.. love your story!

Oh please follow with it! please please! it was amazing!

I wait right here for the new chapter!