Reviews for Timesplitters: Ultimate Paradox
Lt chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
HURRY UP AND FINISH! plz? :)
Son of Gun chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Dude tall us what happen it man I what to know like soon or some do a ass and not tall what happen next soon or so help me...Look I like this story Ok? And I like to know what happens next Ok? Good...NOW DO IT ALL RAEDY.
anon chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
WOW. just... WOW... i actually hope that the Timesplitters 4 opening cutscene is as epic... i can actually imagine this as a cutscene in TSFP or TS4! great work, please continue? please?
The Goldenboy chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
pretty cool.i got future lol hey did u unlock everbody?lol that was random those ppl must be captain ash,jo beth casey,amy chen, and harry tipper huh?
Innocent Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Your doing great! Is Jo-Beth Casey one of them? 'Cause I felt sorry on her when cortez left. Also it would be good as Him and Anya are dating and Jo's had a crush on him,But please Don't make Jo TOO silly ok? Now I wish you good luck, and update soon!
Turboyoshi624 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Wow, nice story! I myself am a Big fan of the Timesplitters Series, and I think you have done a good job of reintroducing the Timesplitters into the story. Ooh, by the way, let me guess who some of the people are! :P

Lets see, I bet Harry Tipper will be in there...Possibly Amy Chen...and R-110

Please add more Chapters, looking forward to them :)

Peace out,

Turboyoshi624
Ghost tiger chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
please make another chapter this is great