Reviews for When We Get Him Back
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
great friendship fic i loved it
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Nice bit. I loved the humour between the three of them. Too sad that Ford most likely will never return on the show. They could at least have written a more satisfying end for the character, meaning a way home.

Your characterization were spot-on! The guys in snark-mode just rock!
Laheara chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
hheeheh this was cute. And the charactizations were on for our 3 guys too. Rodney does seem to say things he wouldn't normally around Shep. One little thing that makes the read a little easier is when you make sure to name who's speaking with there are more then 2. Like when Carson popped in. Some might take it as John until Rodney's next line. The "rule" is always name speakers, but even I don't do it when it's obvious like Rodney's "Hey!" at the lab naming. Other then that, which isn't big, this was very fun to read, and IC.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Fun! _ I enjoyed the interaction between McKay and Sheppard immensely, and Carson was a lot of fun. I can so see him actually pulling something like that. *snicker*
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hey there! Doing a bit of late night surfing and stumbled across your fic...and then saw my name on the bottom. So, sure, I'll drop you a note. I liked this! I enjoyed the tension between Sheppard and McKay that you created, the way Carson stepped in and pretty much forced the pair to clear the air. I think for a short story, you covered all of the necessary ground (ie plot, dialogue, characterizations...and such) quite well. I didn't find myself being distracted by typos or poor grammar, which is always a big plus. In all, very nice!
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
A very good story acutally nice job.
imskysmom chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I liked this. I liked this a LOT! Come play with us on the SGAHC, if you're not there already :D
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
LMAO Michael the Sim hehehe!

Oh, good fight :D Very VERY in character

LOL Rodney's "security blanket"

Now kiss and make up...there, that's better *g*

Excellent fic :D Very good characterization, excellent dialogue and emotion with just the right touch of humor LOL Carson adding his two cents hehe Awesome job :D
Titan5 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This is very well written. I like the way the characters move from arguing to being supporting friends - it seems like they so that in the show as well. You've got a good handle on the way the snipe at each other - sounds very real. Carson was perfect - I can so see him stepping in and making them talk to each other. Very, very good.
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I'm not a Stargate writer (my silly muses seem to have decided that they like their permanent residence in Middle-earth), but I think you did a great job with it anyway. You captured Rodney's...oh, how should I put this...guess I'll stick with personality, very well. And I can almost hear Carson's accent when he talks. Trust me, that's a good thing. ;) Also loved Shep's line about Elizabeth "needing" him. :D

I would be interested to see a follow-up to this after "Trinity", actually, since that caused a HUGE rift between McKay and Sheppard.

So if we leave favorable reviews, does that mean we do get tickets to that bonfire? Not that I'm only saying nice things for that, but... -hopeful grin-
kyau-san chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
You're doing great. I remember reading your "Ode to Steve" and it was good too. Keep up the good work.
fififolle chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I really, really enjoyed that. Especially all the stuff Carson did. It was very touching when Rodney told John all the stuff he'd talked to Ford about, and a great ending. Really nice work. I'm off to read Ode to Steve.
jennamajig chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Constructive criticism? I don't have any :). I thought this piece was very nice and perfectly in character. I love that Rodney brings up how Ford was happy about John's promotion (and Carson telling Rodney to call John 'Colonel' not 'Major'). It's obvious everyone carries around a lot of guilt, but we never really get to see them talk about it on screen, which is a shame.

I also love the fact that the piece ends with "when we get hime back." Because John would refuse to believe anything but. Nice job and I hope I see more from you.
McRaider chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wow, I'm honored to even be considered among the rest of them lol, I personally loved this story, you did an excellent job, I could have done for it to be a little longer, but I know what it's like to see something vivid. I liked it a lot, thank you so much for sharing, keep up the great work! -Steph-
Jaws chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I likes it, very good characterization . . . but I want to be invited to the bon-fire : )