Reviews for I'll Win Your Love Again
Taiora Freak chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
OMG! Please continue! I love your story and would really like to know what's going to happen next!

I know it's been quite a while since you last updated, but please write some more of this splendid fic! I really, really want to read more!

And I don't think Dark was out of character! It doesn't matter if he is, it's still your fic and therefore the characters can seem a little different for other readers/writers.

So from me; I didn't think he was out of character. .

So bye for now and remember I will wait forever to read more! :)
irony882 chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter; some strange things are going on!
StrawberryPuff chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
nice story!

lol i've only watched 6 episodes of the your opinion, do u like the anime or the manga better? just wondering lol
Glorious Rubbish chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
ME: NANIE? no chapter?

Me: -_-" I think you just traumatized my review-buddy :(

anyways great story please do keep up poor Dark hopefully he can be with Riku in the end...NOT DEAD!
Melinda-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
That was good, though I don't see why you would do a poem all of a sudden in your story. Or is this a preview of another story?
SayuriU14 chapter 9 . 2/8/2007
i think im just gonna go along with w.e u put cause i like it!
Kyuuquisite chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
great story! i love the story line and story details are prefect! i can't wait til the next chapter! update soon!
angelgrl chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
happy with this chapter. instead of just focusing on riku and dark, you also did a little bit on risa. showed how much she loves dark and how her heart will break into pieces at the end.
angelgrl chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
lol! loved this! at the beginning when it was like 'i know-i sound very lame' lololol!
NightRaven13 chapter 9 . 2/4/2007

How lovely! I just started really getting into DNAngel myself really (I had heard about it, but only recently through the help of my younger sister's friend, had mannaged to accquire translated copies of the manga) and fell totally in love with it! You really should continue this little story of yours...and don't be afriad to play around with it (I do that with my stories all the time) just try not to change the overall plot too really is good the way it is so far from the soun dof it. Then again, you are the play around with your creation all you want! you have my dearest support!

Please update soon!

Rayne Nightingale chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
great fanfic! update soon please!
spiral downward chapter 8 . 12/28/2006
wonderful! I love it. you must updatee! :D

Dead's Decay
xxmisslilangelxx chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
nice chapter! update soon! :]
Vixyfox chapter 8 . 12/8/2006
Aw! Such a great chapter! Update soon!
Melinda-chan chapter 8 . 12/8/2006
This one was a bit enjoyable...I wonder if Daisuke thinks his mother was ever sane...

In any case, I hope you had a very good year. And if you need anything about Naruto, there are a few sites I can give you.