Reviews for A Few Years Later
Galateagirl chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
AH!

SAM FINALLY KISSES DANNY AND IT"S NOT HER? (HISSY FIT!)
Kuki Salazar chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
*stares at comuter screen*...*blinks*...*leans back and furrows brow, pondering the story*...*re-reads story*...hm...kool. i cant think of nething 2 say...just...i...CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
Oh! Possesed Sam is EVIL!

Poor Danny. Hopefully he'll figure everything out soon and throw the second halfa off (and save his poor little heart
Lunar Blossoms chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
Uwahh, it won't let me review for Ch. 5!

I'm defiantly not liking this other halfa! She's a bit coniving...gr! Can't wait to see what happens next!

~Chibi Tsuki Ryu~
I Brake For Ghosts chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
HAHA, as I was reading chapter 3 unto chapter 5, I'm glad I could help give your confidence a little "Kick n the ass", 'cause lets face it, you didn't plan on getting off of it anytime soon. And basically "That's what I'm here for! to 'pump up the pep, one author at a time!" ahaha...ah...yeah, I suck. Keep it up, WOOT WOOT!
Taisi chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
Ok, ok, so you updated a bit. BIG DEAL! Finish the story already! Jeesh! You'd think one time would be enough! ANywho, good story. Why doesn't Danny get it? Sam is being held captive in her own body!
Saramis Kismet chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Oy v_v; Danny...

Would this be the same ghost that seemed to not be doing much harm? Possibly. That'd be ironic. Cool, Jack and Maddie action.

Wow, hardly any reviews, but its so well written! Jeez, people are strange.
Kats02980416 chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Well, this story has definitely taken a spin to more interesting, as the plot thickens. Wow, Sam's whole being taken over by this ghost. I wonder how she'll use this to her advantage and will Danny even figure it out. I cant wait to see how this "new" Sam takes this in strides. She seems to have everything under control. Being "Sam", she seems more calm, cool, and collected. Her indifference, might even trigger Danny's own feelings for his dear, gal pal. Can't wait. Update when you can.
Saramis Kismet chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
VERY nicely written. Though "slowpced" as you put it, it also sets up the mood and setting well, a grand introduction to the story. We see what may be the main ghost in the story as well as the D/S, which is always good. I liked Tuck's scenes as well he's always so underplayed. Aside from the good, one thing you may want to work on is your paragraph styling. Whole conversations in one paragraph isn't good on the eyes. So far I'm already pulled in *eyes Tale of Two Cities due finished on Friday* Ah, well...
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Sam's possesed? Gasp! But Danny will notice, especially if she doesn't kill him/Paulina for kissing him. But she might, right? Ugh, I don't know.. I don't even think I'm making sense. The plot is definately thickening...

But then, chapter five is up and ready to go, so I will just have to go and see!

BTW, I did get a call back, and today I found out I got casted with a part that actually has lines (Bonus!)! So I'm rather enthused by it, seeing as it was my first try and all. Oh yeah, the play is called "You Can't Take it With You" and it's a comedy. I'm Mrs. Kirby and it rocks!

Well, I've got chapter five... so

-DRC-
Lunar Blossoms chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
Oh my! You must keep going with this story! It is really well thought out and you have a great talent! There are so many bad fics out there and I was pleasntly suprised when I found your fic. Please, keep going for the people who do review! I can't wait to see what happens next! _

~Chibi Tsuki Ryu~
distant6 chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
I DEMAND an update! If you don't I will hunt you down and...sorry. Update, please?...please? PLEASE?
Flame of Hikari chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Ooh... As I have put on another review- I don't normally read Danny Phantom stories, but hey I'm enjoying this. Wow. Didn't think THAT was possible (don't ask, I'm just plain weird)... Hang on, make that very weird.
Flame of Hikari chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I loved the way you described Danny in the beginning in the rain... I mean, you made him sound HOTT!

O_o... weirdness... wow that was long.

Silent Evanescence
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
CLIFFHANGER?

How dare you!

JK...

Lol. So the cerberus is attracted to fear, and Paulina wasn't really in danger? I'm a bit confused, but that is usually the point of a cliffhanger... yup. So yeah, nice chapter.

Yes, Dash can grow on you. The other day I started writing a fic that would center around him and an OC... Lol... It's hard to tell if I will actually post it though.

I just got back from a play audition at school (my first one!). I'm all jittery, but the call back list won't be posted until tomorrow... so yeah... lol.

Back to you... I'm really glad you updated! I am liking this story. You update really fast, but it sounds like you wrote a lot of this before hand, a smart thing to do in my opinion. I'm not good with updating, which would explain why most of my work are one-shots...

Till you update again, this is

-DRC-

Vowing to review for every chapter; one chapter at a time.