Reviews for Anything But Ordinary
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 10/10
Hahhahah I didn't think I'd see Harry chased by women. It was hilarious. And why the f'ing hell is Draco such a brat? I feel like punching him in the throat and then the balls.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 10/10
Akurei sounds like a term for a special type of demon. A breed that is so rare, it makes him the last of his kind. I like the word 'Akurei'.
Hermione turned 12 in October of 1st year, so she turned 18 in Oct of 7th year. She could marry Harry and be his guardian. Problem solved.
Even here, at the end of ch. 21, would have been a perfect ending, so I'm curious and eager to see what else you've written in this story.
Harry is terrible at rescues. lol
exciting chapter
good chapter
Nice beginnings of Sev & Harry's friendship.
WooHoo! Great start!
holliswalley chapter 21 . 11/23/2016
It's talbot from the wolfman
holliswalley chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
Does Ima like to step on people?
Goodpie2 chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
See, I actually object to the fact that you translate only a few words, rather than just leaving it all in English and calling it Translation Convention. When a small portion of it is in Japanese, it ruins the idea that it's just TC.

Also, why would Lily give her life to save a doppleganger? Was the doppleganger an actual person, or just a mindless clone?
pikachucat chapter 24 . 4/14/2015
awesome more please
mossbed chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
err, doubutsu 動物 is just "animal" 獣 (kemono) is beast. Or 野獣 (wild beast), which is used to translate "beast" as in Beauty and the Beast.
mossbed chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
Kamisama 神様 is far, far more common than just 神 if you're invoking the god, begging for forgivness. Honary suffix and all. also, ごめんなさい is more formal (and thus appropriate for a god) than すみません。 Also, 許す is the dictionary form of forgive- so they're saying "to forgive, to forgive" rather than begging "forgive me, forgive me". To say forgive me, change it to 許して下さい, or 許してくれ. also 頼む is often used in begging. 神様、ごめんなさい!ごめんなさい!許してくれ。 ハーマイオニー, お願いだから、許してくれ" (kami sama, gomennasai! Gomennasai! yurushite kure. Hamaioni-(Hermione), onegai dakara, yurushitekure"