Reviews for Anything But Ordinary
alittledirtyfangirl chapter 20 . 12/2/2017
I swear I want 2 melt Fudge's dick off!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
Hahhahah I didn't think I'd see Harry chased by women. It was hilarious. And why the f'ing hell is Draco such a brat? I feel like punching him in the throat and then the balls.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
Akurei sounds like a term for a special type of demon. A breed that is so rare, it makes him the last of his kind. I like the word 'Akurei'.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/12/2017
Hermione turned 12 in October of 1st year, so she turned 18 in Oct of 7th year. She could marry Harry and be his guardian. Problem solved.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/12/2017
Even here, at the end of ch. 21, would have been a perfect ending, so I'm curious and eager to see what else you've written in this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/11/2017
Harry is terrible at rescues. lol
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2017
exciting chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 6/11/2017
good chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2017
Nice beginnings of Sev & Harry's friendship.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
WooHoo! Great start!
holliswalley chapter 21 . 11/23/2016
It's talbot from the wolfman
holliswalley chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
Does Ima like to step on people?
Goodpie2 chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
See, I actually object to the fact that you translate only a few words, rather than just leaving it all in English and calling it Translation Convention. When a small portion of it is in Japanese, it ruins the idea that it's just TC.

Also, why would Lily give her life to save a doppleganger? Was the doppleganger an actual person, or just a mindless clone?
pikachucat chapter 24 . 4/14/2015
awesome more please
mossbed chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
err, doubutsu 動物 is just "animal" 獣 (kemono) is beast. Or 野獣 (wild beast), which is used to translate "beast" as in Beauty and the Beast.