Reviews for Scifi Friday
Diana Belmont chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
I don't know if this is where you are heading, but i like the idea of wraiths being connected to the cylons somehow...seems like you were hinting at that. And you have me completely obsessed now with going back to see the stargate in the museum...I mean seriously, was it there? cause I'll kick myself for missing it...DANG

I must say I've found myself giggling quite a bit...fine job! The banter is fast paced, and though I get lost a little bit when you jump to new set of characters so quickly (that's a lot of characters to keep straight and keep in character, you do it well), as soon as I get situated, I'm laughing all over again.

Post again soon!
ChristalSteele chapter 8 . 2/21/2006
Twisted, keep up the good work.
mel chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
I think this story is turning out to be interesting, and i ope you continue
Dexick chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
O THE DRAMATIC CRASH! hehehe. I am really liking this story, I can't stop myself from giggling.

And yes, I did seem to notice that the brig expanded between the mini and where we are now... and there are more cells. (Thats from a previous chapter I know but I read the whole thing through and decided to write just one review. Hope you don't mind)

I'd like to see Starbuck out of the brig and drinking some of herself before the end. Please please please!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Post soon!
ChristalSteele chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
A very interesting story please do continue.
TrancePiloT chapter 6 . 11/29/2005
An interesting story. I'm enjoying this very much. Keep up the good work and keep the chappys comin...
Bob draknoid chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I don't agree with the issues discussed in this chapter. It raises too many ethical, political, social, economic, agrarian and hypcredential issues which detract from its overall aura. It needs to focus more on the enemy's plight and the freedom of the protagonists. 3/ 10
Kat chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
More more more
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Very well-written and creative! Keep up the good work!
Mae chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
::LAUGHS MY FRAKKING ASS OFF:: I can so picture McKay trying to be all charming around Kara. LOL!
Revin Malik chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
Crap? I thought it was great! Please, though, go more into Starbuck's recognizing the Stargate. That'd be a great storyline. Also, you've really got the banter between everyone just perfect. They really mesh well. I liked the cadet's joke, too. Just perfect.
Relin Mavik chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Well, at first I thought it would be bad, since I don't usually go for crossovers, but this one is really well done. And funny! Good job!
ayana45 chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
This is so funny. I'm really enjoying it. Update soon!
ChristalSteele chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Intriging very intringing.
Renni chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
Hey! I love this. There are not enough SG1/Atlantis/BSG03 crossovers out there. I want to say a huge thank you for packaging all three of my fave shows into one story.